Jump to content
FOTP
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha | Woman | Second US Single | July 13th, 2017

Recommended Posts

Dan    7,182
1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know, I just meant that "I'm a, I'm a woman" is superior to this version

OH gotcha, I didn't see the > ny6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kesha    21

Uggh I wish they’d make “Old Flames” a single and especially send it to country radio I love that song so much

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,182
11 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Uggh I wish they’d make “Old Flames” a single and especially send it to country radio I love that song so much

I don't really know much about country. Do you think it'd do well within the country community?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,163

Radio edit is "independent woman... I'm a mother mother" you can find a snippet when you search "Woman Radio Edit Snippet" on Google and you can also hear those vocals on Dave Aude Remix Clean version if you search it too jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster    16,473
1 hour ago, Okan said:

"independent woman... I'm a mother mother"

ugh jj4 I wish they did the nasty woman edit jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kesha    21
3 hours ago, Dan said:

I don't really know much about country. Do you think it'd do well within the country community?

I think it could do fairly well but since it’s Kesha some people might try to avoid it if you get what I’m saying (cause she’s pop). I think Dolly’s feature would attract people to it also. Btw this is coming from someone from Alabama lol. It definitely leans a lot towards country

But I think it’s definitely possible it would perform well considering there were songs on country radio that definitely were more pop than country such as “yeah boy”, “body like a back road”, and “the fighter”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    7,182
3 hours ago, Kesha said:

I think it could do fairly well but since it’s Kesha some people might try to avoid it if you get what I’m saying (cause she’s pop). I think Dolly’s feature would attract people to it also. Btw this is coming from someone from Alabama lol. It definitely leans a lot towards country

But I think it’s definitely possible it would perform well considering there were songs on country radio that definitely were more pop than country such as “yeah boy”, “body like a back road”, and “the fighter”

Oh okay gotcha! I was just confused, because I didn't know if it was "good" in country music standards caused I don't have much to compare it to. I only know Carrie Underwood ny6 

3 hours ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

bey5 Women getting that promo

About time!

 

Also, welcome to the forums - Love your AVI katyanna1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom2288    3,284

Woman has not only risen from #3 to #2 on Dance Club Songs, it's also the greatest gainer this week on the chart (according to Billboard) clap3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,163
20 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Woman has not only risen from #3 to #2 on Dance Club Songs, it's also the greatest gainer this week on the chart (according to Billboard) clap3

A motherfucking Woman indeed clap3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manson    7,156
On 12/3/2017 at 7:48 PM, Okan said:

Radio edit is "independent woman... I'm a mother mother" you can find a snippet when you search "Woman Radio Edit Snippet" on Google and you can also hear those vocals on Dave Aude Remix Clean version if you search it too jj2 

Thank god there's a new clean version. The old one was really awkward.

 

Also, I think I'm starting to like it again, but I don't want to jj4

Maybe not though. "Don't buy me a drink, I make my money", is still too fucking cringey for me jj2

Like girl jj2 jj2 jj2

Someone offering to buy you a drink is not an attack on your ability to be independent jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    7,163
1 hour ago, Manson said:

Thank god there's a new clean version. The old one was really awkward.

 

Also, I think I'm starting to like it again, but I don't want to jj4

Maybe not though. "Don't buy me a drink, I make my money", is still too fucking cringey for me jj2

Like girl jj2 jj2 jj2

Someone offering to buy you a drink is not an attack on your ability to be independent jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2 jj2

Yes you're seeing the light again yas1

Its not that serious jj2jj2jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×