NOVAAYEARZ

I PISSED MY PANTS

I remember when this was on her story ... this was supposed to be a joke jj3 this video intentionally rearranged the snaps to make it really seem as though she was pressed and upset but this was really supposed to be a cute ki

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I remember when this was on her story ... this was supposed to be a joke jj3 this video intentionally rearranged the snaps to make it really seem as though she was pressed and upset but this was really supposed to be a cute ki

Didn't she just bitch that she's flopping because the black community doesn't accept her as black rav2 

and then Wendy dragged her for filth.

Just now, Red said:

Didn't she just bitch that she's flopping because the black community doesn't accept her as black rav2 

and then Wendy dragged her for filth.

kinda, but I do think her words were misconstrued a little by the general public jj3 she wasn't wrong when she said that she feels as though the industry only leaves a little bit of room for black female artists like Rihanna, Bey and Nicki, but she could've articulated herself better in that interview in general

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let me buy her album on ZippyShare. #SupportTunasha

I remember when this was on her story ... this was supposed to be a joke  this video intentionally rearranged the snaps to make it really seem as though she was pressed and upset but this was really s

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.