Say Lou Lou

Rat defends Quavo, drags Iggy to pits

Just now, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

now before i keep downvoting every post of yours i see, are you really an antivaxxer? wendy4

OMG no someone made that set for him for the Lana section set swap dead2 someone made mine as well lmao

1 minute ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

now before i keep downvoting every post of yours i see, are you really an antivaxxer? wendy4

No. It's a Lana section set swap. All the Lana stans made tragic/horrible sets for each other..

omg at the iggy comment. what the fuck was she thinking? im fucking done with her trash ass. to think that i was borderline stanning her earlier this year. cant believe how arrogant this cocky bald entitled hypocrital piece of filthy shit is. i hope she gets backlash. her comments are career ending worthy imo

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Based on the title, I expected "rat" to be Azealia since she's a homophobe and hates Iggy laughcry1

I was about to warn you before you got WPs gaycat1

They don't hate each other

I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.

Ffffff RUDE lmfao1 

But at the same damn time, what has gotten into this bald bitch's head? At least Iggy had a career, even if it lasted for a hot minute. 

I'm so disappointed with her. I can completely understand her defending Quavo, I too believe that it's more worth-while to educate someone on an issue rather than come for them, but it seems like she just dismissed it? And her comment on Iggy is vile and unnecessary. Iggy was even the one to step up and defend her when nobody else would, and now she's pulling this shit? Get your shit together Ashley. 

I think Halsey is just a disgrace to humanity, and she is a disgrace to women who are actually beautiful and classy. She just doesn’t have the vernacular or talent that she thinks she possesses. 

Somebody lied to her several times and told her she was talented and beautiful, and she’s nothing of the sort.

Image result for tiffany pollard somebody lied to her gif

Halsey

Fresh off a #1 debut for Hopeless Fountain Kingdom in the US, Halsey is in the UK this week for Glastonbury. To preview her set, The Guardian has a new in-depth feature reported in Las Vegas last month ahead of the Billboard Music Awards. There’s some intense talk of her social anxiety and the time she spent dating a heroin addict when she was 17, and it ends with her prediction that eventually she’ll recede from the spotlight to become a pro songwriter because performing artists “have a sick masochism.” But right before that, there’s a couple tidbits of note regarding some of Halsey’s peers.

It transpires when Halsey is asked about why she worked with Quavo, the Migos rapper whose comments about homosexuality and clumsy apology seemed to position him in opposition to her own bisexuality. Isn’t it odd, reporter Peter Robinson wonders, to have Quavo on the same album that includes “Strangers,” Halsey’s lesbian duet with Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui? Her response is a somewhat confusing defense of Quavo, which somehow leads into her calling Iggy Azalea a “fucking moron” with “a complete disregard for black culture.” Here’s how it reads:

“I think he’s misunderstood,” she says. “Just because I choose to be a socially conscious artist, and I’m pretty good at it, that doesn’t mean every artist is going to be equipped to be politically correct. I don’t think he’s inherently homophobic, I think he’s in a tough place of trying to explain what he means. I agree his apology was bullshit but I can’t police everybody.” When I suggest that one place she surely can police everybody is within the walls of her own album, she pauses. “Yes, I can,” she adds, “and there’s a lot of people I wouldn’t put on my record. Iggy Azalea: absolutely not. She had a complete disregard for black culture. Fucking moron. I watched her career dissolve and it fascinated me.”
In other Azalea news, she and longtime rival Azealia Banks appear to be in peace talks, though with personalities that famously volatile, an Azalea/Azealia accord seems like it might be difficult to sustain.

Jesus fuck I even felt a tug on MY edges dead2 

I mean. . .She didn't lie. Iggy had the spotlight to speak up on issues of the black community when the spotlight was on her about it and she just.. Dropped the ball dead2 

But she came for the bitch. I felt MY edged being tugged a little

At the same time Halsey fucks up on interviews so much fall2 

She talks to much like the time she mentioned she had a miscarriage and people took advantage of that by bringing bloody baby dolls to her concert dead4 

She needs more interview prep bless her heart

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brb deleting my account. Cause of death: embarrassment

"I can police my own album"...then why the fuck didn't you? If you're proud of being a bisexual person in the industry, don't work with a goddamn homophobe. It is that simple. 

this isn't Katy  this is Halsey!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.