13. Tomorrow Never Came 
14. Heroin 
15. Change 
16. Get Free

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

Yeah, I could see this being real.

Just now, Americunt said:

Apparently Summer Bummer might be the "Daisy Chains" snippet. dead2 

Mess the name makes it sound like a poor man's 2nd hand summertime sadness dead2 
If it's real and she ended up cutting Yosemite... lmao jj4 or maybe it's retitled?

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

no BAR? jj4 

Idk why anyone would still think it'd make the album jj4 

1 minute ago, Tampon said:

If it's real and she ended up cutting Yosemite... lmao jj4 or maybe it's retitled?

I really think there's a deluxe or at least, more than just these 16 tracks. She specifically said she'd picked 18 tracks less than a month ago.

Anyone who dislikes these titles should remember that this is the woman who made songs titled "Sad Girl", "Fucked My Way Up to The Top", "Diet Mountain Dew" and "Dark Paradise". Just because the title's bad doesn't mean the song is. jj2 

Anyone who dislikes these titles should remember that this is the woman who made songs titled "Sad Girl", "Fucked My Way Up to The Top", "Diet Mountain Dew" and "Dark Paradise". Just because the title's bad doesn't mean the song is. jj2 

you beat me to it jj5 

7 minutes ago, Americunt said:

There was never any guarantee it would make the album. She has never acknowledged it in a public setting.

i really liked that track tho bummer1 

i hope it at least become a regional bonus track or something bummer1 

I really think there's a deluxe or at least, more than just these 16 tracks. She specifically said she'd picked 18 tracks less than a month ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if there's just 16 considering how recently she apparently was still making tracklist adjustments, imagine if Yosemite was cut for Coachella though lmfao1  hoping for a deluxe 

3 minutes ago, Tampon said:

The 9-12 long ass titles punch, if it's real I hope they somehow got shortened, also if it's real I bet we'll get the preorder Friday?

Yeah, I'd bet on the preorder going up tomorrow. That would explain two separate retailers posting it concurrently.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since this is an "album for the fans", it would make sense that it would have a deluxe version. She's said she doesn't like deluxe tracks in the past, but obviously the fans do, since stuff like Black

Anyone who dislikes these titles should remember that this is the woman who made songs titled "Sad Girl", "Fucked My Way Up to The Top", "Diet Mountain Dew" and "Dark Paradise". Just because the title

Mess the name makes it sound like a poor man's 2nd hand summertime sadness   If it's real and she ended up cutting Yosemite... lmao  or maybe it's retitled? Idk why anyone would still think i

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.