PhCh

Bill Cosby Is Planning to Give a Tour of Seminars on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Charges

vjm6MrN.jpg

In what appears to be a very, very stunning display of balls, Bill Cosby is reportedly planning on hitting the road to deliver a tour of town hall seminars which will "warn" young athletes and also married men about the threat that can come from sex crime allegations. If all goes as planned, these speeches would begin in July.

Cosby's decision, as you're likely aware, comes just days after a jury deadlocked in his sexual assault case, which resulted in a mistrial. Prosecutors have already stated their intention to retry the old admitted-drugger-of-women.

In the meantime, Cosby spokesperson Andrew Wyatt stated "Mr. Cosby wants to get back to work," during a Wednesday appearance on a program called Good Day Alabama. "We’re now planning town halls and we’re going to be coming to this city [Birmingham] sometime in July," Wyatt added. "[T]o talk to young people because this is bigger than Bill Cosby."

X dead1 

Why would people even need a seminar in the first place?

Rape is a very hard crime to convict someone of without DNA or photographic/video evidence.

Fucking idiot.

On 6/23/2017 at 9:00 PM, Galaxy said:

Will Dr. Luke be his opening act? oprah2

I can't even fall8