Dennis Reynolds

Post your favorite Madonna trivia

- She developed her own superhero film called Warcop in the early-nineties with comic book writer Grant Morrison that would've starred her as a space-faring cop from the future who traveled back in time to the present day in order to catch a criminal. She eventually pulled the plug on this project before it got very far.

- An action figure of the Blank from Dick Tracy saw a very limited release because 

Spoiler

it had a removable mask depicting her character in the film, which would've given away the film's twist. Only about 3000 of them were actually released and they go for around $1500.

tHwwkzB.jpg

- Weird Al Yankovic's parody "Like a Surgeon" was actually her idea: this is the only time ever Weird Al got the idea for a parody song from the original artist.

4 hours ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

- She developed her own superhero film called Warcop in the early-nineties with comic book writer Grant Morrison that would've starred her as a space-faring cop from the future who traveled back in time to the present day in order to catch a criminal. She eventually pulled the plug on this project before it got very far.

Wtf I want this