error404

How I Met Ariana Grande!

I was just browsing the section and I realized I had never told you guys this story!!! It's a bit of a read but it was one of the best days of my life so I hope that it's at least somewhat entertaining oprah7 So this was like a couple years back but I was at The Honeymoon Tour with a friend and the showhad just ended. We had awesome seats so we were kinda lounging around the stage when this person with some sort of ID around their neck ran up to us and was like "DO YOU WANNA MEET ARIANA GRANDE?!?" We were like um YES and he was like ok come on!

So we ran backstage through this curtain thingy and I'm seeing all of the dancers and I'm totally freaking out cry2 We turn this corner and like RIGHT THERE is Ariana grande fall1 I was SHAKING we were just like um hi and she was just SO sweet and nice and she gave us big hugs and stuff and it was magical. So anyways she was like "I'm so sorry I have to go back to the hotel but give this man your number bla bla." I was like um what the heck but anything for Ariana oprah2  So anways I walk over to this guy and he's like what are you doing on the 26th and I was like "um nothing I don't have anything I think." And he goes "How woudl you like to go to an awards show?" and I was just like fall1 He was like yeah we got this fan experience thingy going on but we totally flubbed it so we thought we'd just pick someone from the audience. I was like floored I was like there's no way this is real but he was like yeah way it is! I was like well um YEAH I'm so down I kinda felt bad for my friend who was with me but he was super great about it and everything so we good antm1

So anyways its like the day of the 26th and I'm super nervous and I don't even know exactly what all I get to do at this award show but I'm super spontaneous and I obviously love Ari so I was so down for the ride. So anyways we pull up to this tent thing and some guy is there waiting and he was like you're P#&*#@ right and I was like yeah and he was like come this way! And so again I'm super nervous and I was like looking around at all these famous people and I'm just kinda star struck oprah10 So we're walking around like backstage of this award show and out comes Ari looking just like FLAWLESS oprah7 She was like AW HI and I was like HI I still can't believe this is all happening and she was like 
It's so good to see you again" and she just like grabbed my hand and we started like running around talking to all these people and stuff and she showed me backstage and everything and it was amazing. So anyways we round this one corner and there's Alfredo and he took this picture and I look super dumb in it but it is form a few years back so I'm just a lil fetus so here it is.

hGHMal0.jpg

Then she was like well I have to go and I was like "thank you so much this has been so much fun its been an honor bla bla bla" and she was like aw you're so sweet I had so much fun and I was like "yeah me too it feels unreal" and she was like "that's because it is you FLOPT" and I was like "oh you right you right gotta keep that Ari section post-count up in @Hannah's absence though" and she was like "haha so true when will other sections" and yeah that was that so there's my story on how I never met Ariana wendy1 

3 minutes ago, #Music said:

wendy4

rih2 we love a good celebrity meetup story cry6 when will others cry6 I just had to share in my joy with people who understand how important this day was to me oprah7