KeshaOverdose

Kesha's mother & Dr. Luke's lawsuits dismissed

dr-luke-press-photo-1548.jpg

Pebe admits she has no firsthand personal knowledge of the events occurring on the night of the alleged rape. Pebe was not present that night. At that time, Pebe was in Nashville, and Kesha was in Los Angeles. The dispute between Kesha and Dr. Luke about the events of that night is the subject of the New York case, and will be decided in that case. Accordingly, all parties believe it is appropriate to dismiss this Tennessee case and focus their attention on the New York case.

SOURCE

2 hours ago, Rosé. said:

Are they just fighting for Kesha not to have defamation charges at this point?

That's what I'm thinking jj4 Does that mean after that case Kesha can finally be free from Luke? (let's say after if she loses the case and has to pay some sort of fee due to defmation as she did not present any evidence). Also as Kemosabe Records does no longer exist Kesha is technically not signed to Dr.Luke anymore. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

That's what I'm thinking jj4 Does that mean after that case Kesha can finally be free from Luke? (let's say after if she loses the case and has to pay some sort of fee due to defmation as she did not present any evidence). Also as Kemosabe Records does no longer exist Kesha is technically not signed to Dr.Luke anymore. 

If worst comes to worst she should just payout and move on with her life. It's unfortunate that it's likely going to come to that, but it's probably the best solution.

23 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I think she has another contract with Luke himself jj4