mercury.co.uk

America's Next Drag Superstar is...

7 minutes ago, Jony said:

They better start doing two seasons per year so we can forget about the bad winners more quickly 

y7LYypH.gif

I imagine we'll be getting an All Stars every year, from now on. VH1 likes to run their shows into the ground like that. jj4 

2 hours ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

Peppermint won that lip sync they just didn't wanna crown her bc she's trans 

y7LYypH.gif

Ru strongly leaned towards Pep but they didn't crown her because of the backlash she would receive for having the worst track record among the top 4

y7LYypH.gif

Also

#WERKFANFAVORITEFINALELIPSYNCTOURNAMENTWINNER

Okay but I feel like Trinity had the better lip sync overall. 

Just because Peppermint's reveal drove the audience crazy, which was cool, I'll admit, didn't mean she did better than Trinity.

Also, I do think Sasha did better than Shea but I was tired of her facial expressions against Peppermint.

I have mixed feelings but regardless, congrats to Sasha!

5 hours ago, Number Nine said:

Okay but I feel like Trinity had the better lip sync overall. 

Just because Peppermint's reveal drove the audience crazy, which was cool, I'll admit, didn't mean she did better than Trinity.

Also, I do think Sasha did better than Shea but I was tired of her facial expressions against Peppermint.

I have mixed feelings but regardless, congrats to Sasha!

Image result for bitch me tooImage result for bitch me tooImage result for bitch me too

Well that was quite the finale I did not see coming! I have some mixed feelings.

First off, I was rooting for Trinity to win but would have been okay if Sasha won. They were my faves. Peppermint is amazing too but she didn't deserve to be runner up. She's not as polished as the other queens and imo, not on the same level despite being a legend in NYC. Trinity should have been the winner of that lipsynch tbh. I thought Peppermint's was a bit boring.

Sasha definitely deserved to win that lipsynch against Shea. She turned it OUT. However, Shea statistically should have been the winner because she won FOUR challenges this season but I don't really like her so I"m okay with it lol. 

Sasha was a very unique queen, likable personality, and I thought overall she had the best runway looks this whole season.