LÉON

Drake (Bell) not invited to Josh's wedding, fans have meltdown

Despite having played beloved stepbrothers on TV for three years, it seems Drake Bell and Josh Peck aren’t quite the ragtag twosome we all hoped in real life.

Josh Peck, 30, got married to his long-time girlfriend Paige O’Brien on Saturday (June 17) in Malibu, with many wondering why Drake wasn’t at the ceremony to celebrate with his former co-star.

In since deleted tweets, Drake expressed his disdain at the lack of invite, writing: ‘True colors have come out today. Message is loud and clear. Ties are officially cut. I’ll miss you brotha.’

Drake Bell wasn’t invited to Josh Peck’s wedding and our life balance is shaken

Drake & Josh was an early 2000’s hit (Picture: Nickelodeon)

If you weren’t already mourning the death of childhood innocence, the tweets themselves have reportedly caused upset in Josh’s camp.

Speaking to UsWeekly, an insider source said how Josh was upset and explained the reason behind Drake’s lack of invite, saying: ‘At Josh’s wedding this weekend some guests were asking Josh Peck where Drake was.

‘Josh told everyone that he and Drake hadn’t spoken in three years.

‘Josh was really hurt [by the tweets]. They aren’t close anymore and Josh had a very small wedding.’

The apparent feud is even more heart-breaking considering Drake shared a nostalgic photo of the pair just days prior, writing: ‘Studs!!’

Can everyone just get along in our childhood memory banks please? The grim realities of life is killing our vibe.

Drake & Josh was a Nickelodeon TV series which ran for three years between 2004 and 2007 across four seasons, and also had two film spin-offs Drake & Josh Go Hollywood and Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh.

Metro.co.uk has reached out to Josh’s reps for comment.

More info here: http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/21/drake-bell-wasnt-invited-to-drake-josh-co-star-josh-pecks-wedding-and-our-life-balance-is-shaken-6723951/

Fan draggings here: https://www.facebook.com/SavedByTheDBell/?hc_ref=SEARCH

fall5 

25 minutes ago, Red said:

did you take this formatting from 1990?

I copied it straight from the site gorl, my lazy ass was not here for editing

1 minute ago, Dash My Wig said:

I copied it straight from the site gorl, my lazy ass was not here for editing

There's a new feature where you can remove the formatting, but it'll get rid of the pictures. It's available when you paste it, you'll see a bar at the bottom asking you if you want to get rid of the format jj2 

Just now, Red said:

There's a new feature where you can remove the formatting, but it'll get rid of the pictures. It's available when you paste it, you'll see a bar at the bottom asking you if you want to get rid of the format jj2 

I wondered what that was jj2 

Yas quinn drag my silver surfer ass alex1 

5 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

Seriously tho, I don't get the outrage. dead2 Apparently Josh had a really small wedding, why would he invite someone he worked with 10 years ago? dead4 

A close friend of mine had a tiny wedding (parents only, and 2 friends as witnesses) and didn't invite me, and I didn't speak to her for over a year.