SWINΞ

Lady Gaga is Rumored to be Returning to AHS Season 7

That would be cool! I'd like to see her with a bigger role than last season, but smaller than Hotel.

The question is, when would she record it? The Joanne world tour is about to begin, and also, haven't they started recording the 7th season already?

9 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

I believe Ryan said she wouldn't return for this season, but maybe for the next ones? so this isn't happening dead2

Do you know when? I know he confirmed she wouldn't be a part of American Crime Story but I haven't heard anything from him about Gaga and AHS7

5 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Do you know when? I know he confirmed she wouldn't be a part of American Crime Story but I haven't heard anything from him about Gaga and AHS7

i read that here!

"Lady Gaga will not be in Season 7, as she is busy with her upcoming tour. Ryan explained that he hopes to work with her when she has free time, but explained that she doesn’t have 12 weeks to dedicate to American Horror Story right now."

http://www.inquisitr.com/4250672/american-horror-story-spoilers-ryan-murphy-gives-a-few-teasers-plus-is-vera-farmiga-joining-the-cast/

I think Hotel will be the only season that involves gaga playing the lead, just like Evan played the lead one season, Sarah etc. In Roanoke she had a small part and I feel like thats what this next season will have in store for gaga, unless they give her a supporting role. But I dont see a main role for her.

5 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

I think Hotel will be the only season that involves gaga playing the lead, just like Evan played the lead one season, Sarah etc. In Roanoke she had a small part and I feel like thats what this next season will have in store for gaga, unless they give her a supporting role. But I dont see a main role for her.

Never say never! Jessica Lange played 

main parts nearly every season rav3 

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Not buying it... oprah5 When would she shoot her scenes? oprah5

Well if it's like last season she would only need a day to film tbh she didn't even have a speaking role