Hermione

Classic Rock Thread

35 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD LIKE THIS. giveup1 anyways I'm here to talk about our lord and savior Steviesus Nicksallah!

JUST LIKE THE WHITE WINGED DOVE

SINGS A SONG

SOUNDS LIKE SHE'S SINGING

OOH BABY OOH OOH

giveup1 

34 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A THREAD LIKE THIS. giveup1 anyways I'm here to talk about our lord and savior Steviesus Nicksallah!

21 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Let's talk. brit12 

@Tomás is a huge Stevie Nicks stan btw! kylie2 

3 minutes ago, Shiver said:

I think so, I should probably go through chronologically from this point I suppose alex1

Yas! alex1 

Just now, Pandora said:

Is he Irish? kylie2 that's quite an Irish name.

by the way I'm gonna start Radiohead tomorrow what album do I start with again asjhas

He's Argentinian kylie2 

You could listen to their album chronologically! I recommend to skip their debut but it's up to you! 

Just now, Rachel Berry said:

I recently listened to the Buckingham Nicks album and it was quite the experience.

I haven't even listened to that. I need to.

Isn't this demo the best thing ever giveup1 

The falsetto parts giveup1 

10 minutes ago, Pandora said:

I haven't even listened to that. I need to.

Isn't this demo the best thing ever giveup1 

The falsetto parts giveup1 

Wait I haven't heard this before. Whew the falsetto and the vocals. giveup1 

10 hours ago, Pandora said:

Is he Irish? kylie2 that's quite an Irish name.

by the way I'm gonna start Radiohead tomorrow what album do I start with again asjhas

the bends imo jj2

I still haven't listened to discographies of certain rock band like The Doors, The Who, Pink Floyd... eve1 

I checked music of the following artists and acts:

The Smiths, The Cure, Simple Minds, Tina Turner (only the 80s and the 90s works), Billy Idol (underrated), some Blondie stuff, some Coldplay stuff, some Genesis stuff,  Iggy Pop, INXS, Keane, Le Tigre, Men At Work,  Mr. Mister (pop rock jj2 ), Natalie Imbruglia, Peter Gabriel, Peter Murphy, Phil Collins, RHCP, Rod Stewart, Ryan Adams,  some Bryan Adams stuff, Siouxie and the Banshees, some Sinéad O'Connor stuff, Sting, The Police, Talking Heads, The Cars, The Dandy Warhols, Tears For Fears, The Horrors, Telekinesis, The Subways, some David Bowie stuff, Dum Dum Girls, Deborah Harry, The Killers, The Smithereens, The Ting Tings, some Tom Patty stuff, Transister, Garbage, Republica, Travis, U2. 

gaga13 

2 hours ago, Nocturn said:

I still haven't listened to discographies of certain rock band like The Doors, The Who, Pink Floyd... eve1 

I checked music of the following artists and acts:

The Smiths, The Cure, Simple Minds, Tina Turner (only 80s and 90s works), Billy Idol (underrated), some Blondie stuff, some Coldplay stuff, some Genesis stuff,  Iggy Pop, INXS, Keane, Le Tigre, Men At Work,  Mr. Mister (pop rock jj2 ), Natalie Imbruglia, Peter Gabriel, Peter Murphy, Phil Collins, RHCP, Rod Stewart, Ryan Adams,  some Bryan Adams stuff, Siouxie and the Banshees, some Sinéad O'Connor stuff, Sting, The Police, Talking Heads, The Cars, The Dandy Warhols, Tears For Fears, The Horrors, Telekinesis, The Subways, some David Bowie stuff, Dum Dum Girls, Deborah Harry, The Killers, The Smithereens, The Ting Tings, some Tom Patty stuff, Transister, Garbage, Republica, Travis, U2. 

gaga13 

shock1 that's a lot! I might check some of the mentioned! gaga13