Hermione

Classic Rock Thread

1 hour ago, Pandora said:

"Deborah Harry" dead4 

I listened to The Bends earlier. Liked what I heard but didn't pay close attention to the lyrics. A bitch can't wait to listen to OK Computer in full

kylie2 Yas I'm glad that you liked it! Perched to hear what'd you think of OKC! 

I just listened to OK Computer in the dark and, oh my god.. I don't even know what to say it was so heavy but I loved it jj4 

Exit Music (For a Film)

Karma Police

Electioneering

No Surprises

All fucked me up and are my immediate faves. Climbing Up the Walls scared the shit out of me and I had to put on a light for it lmfao2 

but omg what an experience overall. jj2 

25 minutes ago, Pandora said:

I just listened to OK Computer in the dark and, oh my god.. I don't even know what to say it was so heavy but I loved it jj4 

Exit Music (For a Film)

Karma Police

Electioneering

No Surprises

All fucked me up and are my immediate faves. Climbing Up the Walls scared the shit out of me and I had to put on a light for it lmfao2 

I FUCKING WIN yas2yas2 I LOVE GOD IFBLKJLKJ giveup2 

KING OF TASTE

3 hours ago, Pandora said:

Exit Music (For a Film)

Karma Police

Electioneering

No Surprises

3 hours ago, Mint said:

I FUCKING WIN yas2yas2 I LOVE GOD IFBLKJLKJ giveup2 

KING OF TASTE

2 hours ago, Pandora said:

I'm actually balder than Sasha Velour. What an ALBUM oprah2 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Prepare you scalp for a KID A lj1 

The Tourist has such an important message. Well all the songs do but than one oprah7 

That'll be tomorrow kr1

fall3 OMG I'm so happy that you loved the album!! Have you listened to the b-sides and the 3 new unreleased tracks (Man of War, Lift, and I Promise) that are just released few days ago? Check OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017! fall3

^^^^fall3

Spoiler

CAN I JUST SAY I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY THAT THOSE SONGS ARE RELEASED ESPECIALLY MAN OF WAR. THEY ONLY PLAYED THIS SONG (USED TO CALL BIG BOOTS) IN 1995 AND IN A DOCUMENTARY "MEETING PEOPLE IS EASY" AND I WAS OBSESSED. BLESS THEM FOR DOING THAT fall3

Their b-sides are almost as good as the album itself fall3

definitely check Amnesiac b-sides (must do!), In Rainbows b-sides AKA In Rainbows disc 2 (must check omfg my fav), also Hail to the Thief and The Bends have b-sides as well kylie2

7 minutes ago, Pandora said:

Not even joking I've been hearing Radiohead on the radio all day. Even a live version of Creep

yeah its odd tbh jj3 they werent even that endorsed through publications and radio when they had a full LP out last year. im seeing them being mentioned a looooootttt on twitter  

8 minutes ago, Mint said:

yeah its odd tbh jj3 they werent even that endorsed through publications and radio when they had a full LP out last year. im seeing them being mentioned a looooootttt on twitter  

They were here JUST 7 days ago I'm mad I took such a long time to get into them jj3 

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

It's mainly because of the 20th Anniversary of OKC jj3 

On the other hand it's iconic I listened to OKC on its 20th anniversary jj3 I'm still blown away jj3 

I took a long break from Radiohead after being left totally scalped after OK Computer and Kid A unsettling me jj3 but I decided to spin Hail To The Thief tonight and it's wonderful so far wendy1