Tasso

German white model "transitions" into a black woman

Martina-Big.png

Martina Big has spent thousands of dollars on surgeries in an attempt to become a Black woman. The model, who is originally from Germany, continues to highlight her racial transformation on social media.

“I have great news. I had done the next step in my transformation to a black woman. Yesterday I was with an African hairdresser and got a hair extension with curly, African hair. To become more and more a black woman, that is such a wonderful feeling. I’m so happy. Next, I’ll have consultations for the butt enlargement and for the African facial features,” Martina Big wrote on her Facebook page.

Martina Big likely considers herself to be transracial. After Rachel Dolezal was outed for lying about her race, she claimed that she was transracial by comparing it to being transgender. However, similar to Dolezal, Martina Big’s exploration into Black culture is flawed due to her gross embrace of Black stereotypes.

Martina Big’s perception of Black women includes big lips, big breasts, a big butt, and other “African facial features.” She’s only interested in fetishizing Black bodies without taking the time to fully understand what it means to exist as a dark-skinned person in this world.

http://rollingout.com/2017/06/23/white-model-undergoes-surgery-attempt-become-black-woman/

This is what she used to look like: dead2 

Spoiler

Martina-Big.jpg?fit=645,902&ssl=1

This annoys me on so many levels, white people have teased and made fun of black features for YEARS. Now they glorify it because they want to look "cool and trendy", girl bye. rip4 

Does anyone else find it weird that she stuck with the platinum blonde hair? Not that she actually does, but assuming she thinks she looks like an actual black person, you'd think she'd have died her hair black too rip4 I mean, people can and do dye it, but you know what I mean.

32 minutes ago, Breathless Mahoney said:

Does anyone else find it weird that she stuck with the platinum blonde hair? Not that she actually does, but assuming she thinks she looks like an actual black person, you'd think she'd have died her hair black too rip4 I mean, people can and do dye it, but you know what I mean.

Her hair is black now. She's getting some injections to darken her skin which apparently also made her hair black which made it more difficult to bleach so she stopped + she's embracing being "black" now. dead2 

if this was on another medium all of you would be slandered by SJWs saying that this is what she wants to be and how she "identifies" herself so you don't get to judge, glad that there isn't many of those on here jj4 

and yes this does need to fucking stop what the fuck do you mean you "identify" as another race?

18 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Her hair is black now. She's getting some injections to darken her skin which apparently also made her hair black which made it more difficult to bleach it so she stopped + she's embracing being "black" now. dead2 

Oh, yea, I see that in the top picture now. I was going by the lower one in the spoiler. 

7 minutes ago, Chapman. said:

if this was on another medium all of you would be slandered by SJWs saying that this is what she wants to be and how she "identifies" herself so you don't get to judge, glad that there isn't many of those on here jj4 

and yes this does need to fucking stop what the fuck do you mean you "identify" as another race?

I'd like to think most SJW's would take the perspective of how fucking racist this is jj4

Her plastic surgeon's license needs to be revoked - those implants will cause some serious long-term back problems.

I feel bad for her African hairdresser too...how awkward. orangu1 I wonder if she'll still think being black is cool and trendy after she discovers that it's not all butterflies and cartwheels.