Lachlan

Top 5 | Kiss Me Once | Results In OP

3 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

@P.O.P is shaking.

5 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

5pibpky.gif

not when Shart Me Once tour had almost the same amount of  GOD YEARS tracks as the album it was supposed to promote 

giphy.gif

The way Golden God was just too good for this album and decided to run away kii.

Anyway, I submitted the two decent songs as top 2 and ran out of ideas so my #3 is Beautiful and the other two are irrelevant flops which won't make it anyway. We all know IBIY/The One/ATL's ugly sister will win though, everything else is just killing time.

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

dead4

I'm not going to support any of the tracks which actually have a chance to beat Fine.

I bet my #4 and #5 (If Only and Sexee Luv) won't receive any more points either, truly the Mother Theresa of FOTP.

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

I'm not going to support any of the tracks which actually have a chance to beat Fine.

I bet my #4 and #5 (If Only and Sexee Luv) won't receive any more points either, truly the Mother Theresa of FOTP.

That awk moment when If Only is on my list

9 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Feels So Good IS not only 

the best song on Screw Me Quick, but one of her best songs ever.

It is not even up for a discussion so keep your greasy fingers off that quote button

Hmmmmm this tea is almost scorching!