El Goot

'Feels' Music Video | OUT NOW

LOVING the aesthetic in this and Katy looks BEAUTIFUL cry1 I do feel like her being all sultry in the middle of a field of flowers is kind of awko but she looks great so I'll let it slide! Hoping for a summer smash with this!

1 minute ago, Power Dutchess said:

Not the top comment being "Katy Perry trying to be sexy is the most awkward thing ever lol" wendy4

I feel like it was a bit out of place with the video so I lowkey agree but still not the backlash cry4 Truly ha iggy azalea 2015 era cry4 

2 minutes ago, Power Dutchess said:

Not the top comment being "Katy Perry trying to be sexy is the most awkward thing ever lol" wendy4

Yet no one said anything about Cali Gurls, Teenage Dream, etc... here's when you realize that hating Katy for ANYTHING is the trend.

Just now, Power Dutchess said:

I hope she won't get into her iggy azalea 2017 era cry4

Lawd no please no cry4 I remain hopeful cry4 Hopefully Feels is a smasha and the haters get shut up a bit alex1 Then she comes back SMASHING with ha next single alex1