Dennis Reynolds

Can your faves act?

Can your faves act?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes, my fave is Cher, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez or maybe Beyonce
    • No
    • They've only done children's sitcoms/cameos so it's not really fair to say
    • They've never tried

13 hours ago, DREAMPOP said:

and katy is prettier and is more of a household name than gaga emoji6.png

I would rather be recognized for my talent and art that I produce than relative "beauty" which will always fade (and in Katy's case, already has). As a legend who outsold Katy's entire album discography with once album one said: "Money can run out, but talent is forever" ;)

3 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Would you like to post receipts for that?

and you're fave is a shriveled and washed up bitter old lady whose children don't like hercry8

Madonna is not my fave lmfao2 

not everyone that doesn't like Gaga is a madonna stan, weirdo 

7 hours ago, Jae said:

Madonna is not my fave lmfao2 

not everyone that doesn't like Gaga is a madonna stan, weirdo 

You have the same posting style as all the crazy stans on madonnanation, sorry sislmfao2

Still no proof the Golden Globe was bought? Alright ;)

3 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

You have the same posting style as all the crazy stans on madonnanation, sorry sislmfao2

Still no proof the Golden Globe was bought? Alright ;)

the fuck is that. 

Kinda funny you have the time stalk a forum and it's members to know their "posting style" lol 😂🤔🤔 esp on an artist you don't even like 😘😉👍🏽 

Anyway i never said it was bought, I just said she obviously didn't win on acting skills. Just watch the performances of all the actresses involved; while she wasn't the worst, she certainly wasn't the best. Whether it was bought or given because she's a big name doesn't really matter, she's still not an actress. 

19 minutes ago, Jae said:

the fuck is that. 

Kinda funny you have the time stalk a forum and it's members to know their "posting style" lol 😂🤔🤔 esp on an artist you don't even like 😘😉👍🏽 

Anyway i never said it was bought, I just said she obviously didn't win on acting skills. Just watch the performances of all the actresses involved; while she wasn't the worst, she certainly wasn't the best. Whether it was bought or given because she's a big name doesn't really matter, she's still not an actress. 

It's a widely known fact that the Golden Globes are a joke anyway rip4 

28 minutes ago, Jae said:

the fuck is that. 

Do you have proof it was given because she's a big name? No? Alright then sweetie.

Not Bevis and Butthead over there upvoting this when they have been known to lurk GGD on several different occasionslmfao2

12 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Congrats on winning over LMFAO, David Guetta and Justin Bieber. rip4

Thanks. I wonder why Katy couldn't do it?

Just now, Jjang said:

Don't act like you didn't get the point. ny5

Well if Gaga's grammy wins are suddenly less valid because of her competitors, that makes it even more embarrassing that Katy was up against the same types of people and has thus far failed to achieve a single win.dead4

4 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Well if Gaga's grammy wins are suddenly less valid because of her competitors, that makes it even more embarrassing that Katy was up against the same types of people and has thus far failed to achieve a single win.dead4

I could have used Katy as another example of a non deserving nominee though rip4 Point is, it's not impressive when you win over 100% average acts. And yes, absolutely it makes it less valid, because if the Grammys were to genuinely award excellence we wouldn't see these names up there, including Gaga's.

Just now, Jjang said:

I could have used Katy as another example of a non deserving nominee though rip4 Point is, it's not impressive when you win over 100% average acts. And yes, absolutely it makes less valid, because if the Grammys were to genuinely award excellence we wouldn't see these names up there, including Gaga's.

Gaga has also won against Barbra Streisand, Annie Lennox, Barry Manilow, Pet Shop Boys, Susan Boyle, Norah Jones, and fucking Johnny Cashdead2 "100% average acts" my assdead2

15 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Gaga has also won against Barbra Streisand, Annie Lennox, Barry Manilow, Pet Shop Boys, Susan Boyle, Norah Jones, and fucking Johnny Cashdead2 "100% average acts" my assdead2

She only won the traditional category because it had Tony's name on it. Susan Boyle's album was horrible and critically panned, Norah Jone's The Fall was completely average as well. She won over Johnny Cash in a music video category, who cares.

Still avoiding the point ; why were acts like Katy, LMFAO, David Guetta and Justin Bieber nominated?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep.   off topic but she looks like a completely different person compared to the Joanne era in this   Thank God she's laying off the fillers and face tape, or at least it looks like it

Gaga 6 Grammys Katy 0 

yes! Kylie has an iconic death on San Andreas! she also promoted her iconic song Get Outta My Way 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.