♚Missy♚

Why is Dua the next Rihanna but with better vocals?

Literally the biggest pop star on the planet ATM, why is she surpassing Lorde and Zara and all those other Halsey wannabes and becoming the next Riri/Britney? Is it because the main pop girls are pre-occupied with embarrassing themselves ala Katy so she has room to become big?

KON8Dtw.gif

It's so hard to discuss Dua on here just because you're trying to make her happen in such a horrid way. Stop putting her down everyone's throath and keep it for yourself. dead1 

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

She's a non event in the UK we don't know her over here, she needs a big break she hasn't had one yet and I don't think she ever will 

I feel like she's too ugly to make it main stream

Except she has several #1's in the UK, awkward.

Just now, Luca. said:

It's so hard to discuss Dua on here just because you're trying to make her happen in such a horrid way. Stop putting her down everyone's throath and keep it for yourself. dead1 

She's already happened

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Me with Brooke eartha.gif

Not really, you don't drag other artists down or create a thread dt to their big & almighty talent each and every fucking day in BGs. fall1 

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

She's already happened

I really love Dua but if you think that she happened then I'd suggest you get out of your cocoon and stop being delusional, but then again, it's you!

Just now, Luca. said:

I really love Dua but if you think that she happened then I'd suggest you get out of your cocoon and stop being delusional, but then again, it's you!

She is a streaming legend, ive been to 30 guys houses and they all streamed her album while fucking me and i didnt even ask them to

1 minute ago, ♚Missy♚ said:

She is a streaming legend, ive been to 30 guys houses and they all streamed her album while fucking me and i didnt even ask them to

I cackled rip2 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't the album sell less that 4k in the first week tho?

It's so hard to discuss Dua on here just because you're trying to make her happen in such a horrid way. Stop putting her down everyone's throath and keep it for yourself.  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.