Infrared

Britney : "I Always Sing Live"

she didn't lie, she is singing live, it's just that her mic is turned off. it's a lot harder to try and NOT sing when you're mouthing the words, so she definitely does sing some of it

3 minutes ago, Bad Kid said:

LMFAO, what is this mess

part of a twitter q+a she did, she was asked what she thinks of global warming + lady gaga but the without the question it seems odd

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

When's the last time Mariah sang live without fucking up? Or is she still thinking that she's a diva and she can do whatever she wants and blame other people for her fuck ups? Such a pretentious old bitch ny12 

She is a diva though so can do what she wants, Zayn didn't even last 1 solo era before being a little bitch boy about his anxiety, he needs to grow up he's supposed to be a man and crying about anxiety and refusing to go on stage nicki1 At least Mariah, a strong woman, rode the wave on stage even though the production people fucked up. She isn't a scared little bitch like Zayn, she has more balls than him rih2

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

If so then Mariah needs to grow the fuck up cause she's acting like a 13 yo girl. Zayn at least won't disappoint his fans like Elephantriah does everytime she performs lmfao1 Pathetic fat bitch lmfao1 

No Zayn just won't perform at all cos he's a little cry baby pussy boy wendy4 He needs to come out seriously it's clear he's gay the way he's so anxious all the time ny12

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

And Fatriah needs to get rid off this fucking extra fat lmfao1 She's getting bigger everyday I guess she's going to eat her kids tommorow lmfao1 

Kinda funny you diss Xtina for being fat but can see that Mooriah is way bigger than her. The audacity I can't lmfao1 

I know that you have problems with accepting your sexuality but it's kinda sad that you're trying to discredit Zayn this way lmfao1 You need a reality check just like Gorillariah needs Weighwatchers lmfao1 

Literally have you seen the size of Beyonce?! She has always been fat, labelled ''curvy'' by her ghetto thug/overly fem fans to protect her... when I'm sorry but no she is fat! 

Mariah on the other hand gave birth to twins legit! She didn't use a surrogate like Beyonce, it has been reported that she gained all that weight to make it look liek she was pregnant to cover up the surrogacy better this time since she failed so hard with Blue Ivy! 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"i'm dancing so much" is even funnier 

not every vocalist has the same vocals as the track. Only legend  iconic, queen, slay meh.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.