Tasso

Identity of Rihanna's new boyfriend revealed

assetaccessca0bwoje.jpg?strip=all&w=768&quality=100

SUPERSTAR Rihanna’s mystery lover is believed to be a Saudi businessman from one the richest families in the world, The Sun’s Bizarre column can reveal.

Her secret squeeze is understood to be Hassan Jameel, whose family own the rights to sell Toyota cars in the Middle East country.

A source said: “This relationship is the real deal. Rihanna has told friends she’s in love with him and seems completely smitten.

“They’ve been spending a lot of time together away from prying eyes and are really serious. They’re really enjoying each others’ company.”

Handsome Hassan is the deputy president and vice chairman of family business Abdul Latif Jameel – one of the biggest companies in the world.

Hassan is believed to be a close friend of supermodel Naomi Campbell and the pair were seen cosying up as they watched Stevie Wonder perform at last summer’s Barclaycard British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park.

source

3 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Hassan is believed to be a close friend of supermodel Naomi Campbell and the pair were seen cosying up as they watched Stevie Wonder perform at last summer’s Barclaycard British Summer Time Festival in Hyde Park.

I guess that explains why they aren't friends anymore? wendy1 

lmao is Rihanna just wooed by the money and the lavishness of dating an ultra wealthy man.

Not to say she can't take care of herself, but even rich women love being treated by a man who is richer jj2 

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

Sorry but I am not fucking here for it. Look at what happened to Janet who also got married to a rich Saudi business man. Suddenly she was walking around like this. aura1 

I doubt it'll work out if his family has anything to say. Rihanna is the exact opposite of that culture, tits everywhere. You'd be murdered for doing half the things she's done jj4 

1 hour ago, Ursula said:

Sorry but I am not fucking here for it. Look at what happened to Janet who also got married to a rich Saudi business man. Suddenly she was walking around like this. aura1 

This aura1 She should get the dick and expensive dates for a few weeks and then move on.