Courtney Love

Is pop your favourite genre?

1 minute ago, Courtney Love said:

I just don't get how people do this dead2

Why not? I love instrumental music because I grew up learning classical piano, and it makes things exciting because I have a vivid imagination and I can pretend I'm inside of a movie or a fairy tale or whatever time period it's from sob1

Just now, Hermione said:

Why not? I love instrumental music because I grew up learning classical piano, and it makes things exciting because I have a vivid imagination and I can pretend I'm inside of a movie or a fairy tale or whatever time period it's from sob1

I've just never been able to listen to soundtrack/musicals, I find them boring wendy3 I like live albums though wendy3

my list:

1. Marilyn Manson (his career spans over many genres.)
  2. Pop
  3. Metal
  4. Rock
  5. Alternative (includes alt rock and alt pop)
  6. Hip-Hop/Rap (Nicki Minaj & Iggy Azalea)
  7. Sountrack

Tbh it's basically 90% of what I listen to, the other 10% being movie soindtracks jay1

omg same whit1
3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Tbh it's basically 90% of what I listen to, the other 10% being movie soindtracks jay1

omg same whit1

It's so nerdy but I'm always listening to John Williams in the car and pretending I'm in an action scene in one of his movies giveup1 I do the same with Disney too. I can't help it, I'm such a theatrical and cinematic person.

It's so nerdy but I'm always listening to John Williams in the car and pretending I'm in an action scene in one of his movies giveup1 I do the same with Disney too. I can't help it, I'm such a theatrical and cinematic person.

LordT. Me too. I get so into it my own imagination gives me chills sometimes chi1