QUINN

Pregnant teen shoots and kills boyfriend in failed YouTube stunt

9 hours ago, Americunt said:

All video recorded is now evidence in a police investigation and trial. If it was made public, it would undoubtedly color perceptions of potential jurors on the case. It will not ever be made public. 

Besides, it's a murder. I know morbid curiosity is a thing, but in what universe is it healthy to wanna watch someone get murdered?

did you not see my status yesterday jj2 

https://fotpforums.com/profile/739-red/?status=43781&type=status

9 hours ago, Kristina said:

How can anyone be that stupid jj4 How did they not realize that a BOOK wouldn't stop the bullet... And they did that for YouTube views?? Jesus.

Well a guy jumped off the london bridge and almost drowned in the river for youtube views. anything is possible in this dumb world

1 hour ago, Red said:

Well a guy jumped off the london bridge and almost drowned in the river for youtube views. anything is possible in this dumb world

This whole thread (but your comment especially) reminds me of this really well-written short story on r/nosleep that's basically a cautionary tale about how these dumb clickbait daredevil challenges can go horribly wrong. People really need to think about all of the possible outcomes ahead of time to make sure it's completely fool-proof and ask themselves if it's really worth it. Way too many people think that they're invincible and they won't ever be the person who ends up getting injured or killed in an accident. awk1

11 hours ago, Kristina said:

How can anyone be that stupid jj4 How did they not realize that a BOOK wouldn't stop the bullet... And they did that for YouTube views?? Jesus.

The worst part, they didn't use a small gun or tiny bullets: 

Image result for desert eagle

This is the gun, and those are the bullets rip4

You'd think they'd put two and two together and realize that gun is fucking huge and would cut through that book like butter rip4

11 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

You'd think they'd put two and two together and realize that gun is fucking huge and would cut through that book like butter rip4

OMG, I gasped when I saw this pic. How on earth... orangu1

What would possess someone to think this couldn't end in any other way than certain death? There's a reason that bulletproof vests aren't made from copies of A Song of Ice and Fire. rip4

this is insane jfc ... orangu1

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

This whole thread (but your comment especially) reminds me of this really well-written short story on r/nosleep that's basically a cautionary tale about how these dumb clickbait daredevil challenges can go horribly wrong. People really need to think about all of the possible outcomes ahead of time to make sure it's completely fool-proof and ask themselves if it's really worth it. Way too many people think that they're invincible and they won't ever be the person who ends up getting injured or killed in an accident. awk1

very off topic but this story is so fantastic, a highlight from nosleep tbh! and the scariest thing is that it's so real in the sense that it could really happen in this youtube clickbait era we're on right now, it's so sad rip4

2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

OMG, I gasped when I saw this pic. How on earth... orangu1

What would possess someone to think this couldn't end in any other way than certain death? There's a reason that bulletproof vests aren't made from copies of A Song of Ice and Fire. rip4

The only innocent party are the children, and those are the only people that should garner any sympathy. 

I know it's cruel, but the guy and the girl had it fucking coming if they looked at that gun, and those bullets and thought that they could mix rip4 That is natural selection at work. 

18 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

Exactly rip4 It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand that a book won't stop that rip4 

2 minutes ago, Mamacita said:

The only innocent party are the children, and those are the only people that should garner any sympathy. 

I know it's cruel, but the guy and the girl had it fucking coming if they looked at that gun, and those bullets and thought that they could mix rip4 That is natural selection at work. 

No, I agree with you tbh. I feel bad for the kids, but wow. The desire to be famous on social media isn't just emotionally damaging, it's physically damaging now too. rip4

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

this is insane jfc ... orangu1

very off topic but this story is so fantastic, a highlight form nosleep tbh! and the scariest thing is that it's so real in the sense that it could really happen in this youtube clickbait era we're on right now, it's so sad rip4

That's exactly why it's so creepy. It reminds me of Black Mirror in the sense that it seems crazy when you're watching or reading it, but the more you think about it, it's not nearly as far-fetched as it seems and it's not entirely outside of the realm of possibility. awk1

Just now, Hermione said:

No, I agree with you tbh. I feel bad for the kids, but wow. The desire to be famous on social media isn't just emotionally damaging, it's physically damaging now too. rip4

I mean the kick on that gun alone rip4

I just cannot imagine what watching your mother murder your father for YouTube views does to a mind.