Count Olaf

BLACKPINK

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

Eye- their power... the song grew on me too, maybe I am going to become a Kpop hag

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

I thought I was too, then I realized I literally ONLY like BLACKPINK dead2 Everyone else is garbage tier to me

5 hours ago, Taylor said:

Eye- their power... the song grew on me too, maybe I am going to become a Kpop hag

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

I would love that for you, let me know if you need any good recommendations!

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

On a not entirely related note, I would like to come to the local FOTP Blinks with a plea. Fellow blink @Jon. has started a reaction channel on YouTube (heard of it?) and his first upload is a BP reaction. Please support him + the girls by giving it a stream, thank you (next)

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

11 hours ago, Jake said:

I thought I was too, then I realized I literally ONLY like BLACKPINK dead2 Everyone else is garbage tier to me

I like a few of Twice’s songs (TT, Heart Shaker) but from the few Kpop groups I’ve checked out, I feel like the majority of them lack charisma and/or have too many members. The size of BP (4 members) is perfect and they all have charisma, at least to me. Makes them stand out.

9 hours ago, Robert. said:

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

On a not entirely related note, I would like to come to the local FOTP Blinks with a plea. Fellow blink @Jon. has started a reaction channel on YouTube (heard of it?) and his first upload is a BP reaction. Please support him + the girls by giving it a stream, thank you (next)

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Actually I’d appreciate a few suggestions, preferably from female groups or acts but either works 

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

I really like the way most of the Kpop shows work their cameras, like Music Core. It suits their dance style and energy really well. Ugh, the crowd chants too. Our Western faves could NEVER

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

Let me give Miss @Jon. a strihm btw nat1 

47 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I like a few of Twice’s songs (TT, Heart Shaker) but from the few Kpop groups I’ve checked out, I feel like the majority of them lack charisma and/or have too many members. The size of BP (4 members) is perfect and they all have charisma, at least to me. Makes them stand out.

Actually I’d appreciate a few suggestions, preferably from female groups or acts but either works 

There are so many groups that checking all of them is a huge work xtina1

I checked about 20 of 60 female groups and so far my best of playlist is:

Spoiler

2NE1 - Can't Nobody
2NE1 - Don't Stop The Music
2NE1 - I'm Busy
2NE1 - I Am The Best
4Minute - Volume Up
BLACKPINK - As If It's Your Last
BLACKPINK - Boombayah
BLACKPINK - DDU-DU DDU-DU
Dreamcatcher - Sleep-Walking
Dreamcatcher - You And I
GFRIEND - Navillera
GFRIEND - Fingertip
Girl's Day - Expect
IZ*ONE - Airplane
MINX - Love Shake
MOMOLAND - BAAM
MOMOLAND - BBoom BBoom
Red Velvet - #Cookie Jar
T-ARA - Musica Musica
T-ARA - Number 9
T-ARA - Sugar Free
T-ARA - Why Are You Being Like This
T-ARA - Yayaya
TWICE - Knock Knock
TWICE - Likey
UNI.T - I Mean
Weki Meki - Crush

21 hours ago, Robert. said:

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

kqVcJb9_d.jpg

OH wow another spot for promo who knew!

15b4b4db4a26791fb08ca3adf00e21d6.gif

11 hours ago, Taylor said:

Let me give Miss @Jon. a strihm btw nat1 

Yas thx legend! If you have any suggestions and criticisms on how to improve, lemme know!

---

On topic tho, Jisoo SNAPPED during this comeback. Those prechorus VOCALS

17 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

The way talent is winning!

17 hours ago, idrk said:

I heard kill this love and why is the production so shit don't know what to do gave me Britney jean flashbacks just cheap bad empty lacklustre and poorly madebrit5 kill this love sounded like dududu with a trumpet and the sound just felt overdone and beaten to death. kick it was a mess structurally and the production was bad in some pace but it was okay overall but again the damn production who produced this album gaga6  I really liked hope not tho just the guitar felt like it had too much reverb

Personally, I thought KTL's chorus/breakdown was kinda lacking cause the verses and the pre-chorus was some of the best things I've heard them do especially Jisoo's parts giveup1She really shined this era even tho she's still mostly in the background (when you look at the dance sequences)

I disliked Kick It too sdofsdokpfdskop it's so difficult to get into that song dead2 What are your thoughts on Don't Know What To Do tho? creep1

16 hours ago, idrk said:

the albums grown on me initially I said dont know what to do has shit production the drop still sounds cheap empty lacklustre and overall bad but I LOVE the pause before the drop I live for that synth Jennie ate. I agree kill this love has an AMAZING prechorus its so good with that base also who was it screaming black pink in your area like their life depended on itrip4

ayyy ny1

I think the "blackpink in your area" line in the intro was from Lisa opdskfkodsp the bitch screeched for ha life indeed!

23 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Everyone check their instagrams today, girls are literally GLOWING in LA cry1

i know cry9 

22 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

I'm a new BP whore! I love Kick It... the whole EP really jj2 

Hope Not is amazing cry9 

so underrated cry9