Count Olaf

BLACKPINK

4 hours ago, Divine said:

GIRLS! YG confirmed new BP mini is coming in March, then Rosé's solo, then the full album followed by Lisa and Jisoo's solo ALL THIS YEAR. YG better keep his word omfg.

giveup3 

6 hours ago, Divine said:

GIRLS! YG confirmed new BP mini is coming in March, then Rosé's solo, then the full album followed by Lisa and Jisoo's solo ALL THIS YEAR. YG better keep his word omfg.

I don't trust him not one bit but I'm very happy he's finally speaking about new music when it comes to my girls. The fact that my other girls will be getting solo's too... oh fuck. dead1 

14 hours ago, River Song said:

they're going to new jersey instead of coming to new york, if their dumbasses don't add a new york date  ny8

WAIT  they're coming to NJ?dcfb sadkzbfksabjkvgkddbvkhjdfbkvh

On 2/8/2019 at 10:10 AM, Yoncé. said:

I don't trust him not one bit but I'm very happy he's finally speaking about new music when it comes to my girls. The fact that my other girls will be getting solo's too... oh fuck. dead1 

why would only one of them get a solo song? um2 

12 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

I SAW THIS SLKFHASLDFHKSDFJ

I FORGOT NEWARK WAS IN NJ SKSKSKSKSKSK

I hope you can go, I had to desist because the ticket alone is more expensive than plane+hotel dead2

Meanwhile these days they're appearing in USA tv shows, Lisa and Jisoo are so cute because they're not confident enough to talk in english kii1

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

why would only one of them get a solo song? um2 

Well um... do you know how YG is? rip4 I've seen many of times where he only gave one member from a group a solo comeback multiple times.

18 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

I hope you can go, I had to desist because the ticket alone is more expensive than plane+hotel dead2

Meanwhile these days they're appearing in USA tv shows, Lisa and Jisoo are so cute because they're not confident enough to talk in english kii1

Rose knows the most right?

17 hours ago, Yoncé. said:

Well um... do you know how YG is? rip4 I've seen many of times where he only gave one member from a group a solo comeback multiple times.

well no I didn't I just started following BP last year so I dont know their management rip4 

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Rose knows the most right?

Yes she grew up in NZ and AUS, while Jennie studied in NZ

2 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

well no I didn't I just started following BP last year so I dont know their management rip4 

Better keep it that way and enjoy what they are allowed to do nicki5