Count Olaf

BLACKPINK

35 minutes ago, Maraj said:

Omg I'm such a fake blink, last night when I was listening to PWF I noticed I heard singing behind the noises on the chorus and this whole time it was Jisoo nasdjkasnjd giveup1 

WHAT oprah10

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Any info if its a mini?

Nope not yet but I'm pretty sure it might be one

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I want them to release a Korean version of their Gaga collab for their record as a bonus track. tay5

Ooooh that would be cute! I wonder if the girls will be singing in English on the collab or will it be a Korean/English track like Kiss & Make Up. tay5 

On 5/11/2020 at 2:26 AM, Merryem said:

so worried that jennie/lisa won't be given any rapping time on Sour Candy b/c they didn't follow or get followed by the producers oprah9 

Not sure why thatd prevent them doing that?

On 5/10/2020 at 10:45 PM, Tahj said:

Nope not yet but I'm pretty sure it might be one

Ooooh that would be cute! I wonder if the girls will be singing in English on the collab or will it be a Korean/English track like Kiss & Make Up. tay5 

I man as long as it's a good song I don't care what the language is. They could sing in Hindi and I'd fall in love with the song if its good. (Not trying to diss Hindi btw)