Hylia

FOTP Big Brother All Stars: Pre-Show Interviews

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Next up is @Aidan.!

Hell no. That would ruin my image. My strategy this time around is to be even more of a floater than before.

So much so, that I float my way to winning because everyone literally forgot I was in the house.

It's hard being this strategic.

And we said @Luca. didn't have impact

tumblr_osaxdf9okw1utpccwo8_400.gif

Thank you all for joining me for this round of interviews! I look forward to the official start of the season, and all the laughs and drags.

NPdExl7.gif

Just now, Aidan. said:

A legend has arrived yes

RaABoUM.jpg?1

Thank you all for joining me for this round of interviews! I look forward to the official start of the season, and all the laughs and drags.

NPdExl7.gif

I look forward to your surprise entrance, oh yes! I'll never lose hope.

Thank you everyone that joined Hylia and I with today's cast reveal! It's definitely going to be a fun season! Remember, the game begins tomorrow at 3 pm EST!

What I need you all to do now is PM me TWO people you want to be nominated tomorrow and TWO people who could be used as a replacement. This is so that we can get the nominees for tomorrow situated before tomorrow without having to reveal who the HOH will be ahead of time.

Send it to me in the invitation PM we already have please! My PM box is a bit crowded and I don't need more filling it up! dead2 

@Daenerys @Skyline @Liam @Rachel Berry @Cosmic @Maraj @barbiej33p @Hyun. @Kuba @Sylk @Taylor @Lachlan @Royale @Alex. @Saiga @Michael. @Hermione @Aidan. @Diamond @Milk @Power Dutchess @Justin Bieber @RihannaRTT @Luca. @Tomás @Royalty @Zachary

Just now, Malfoy said:

Sooooo like, if I wanted to talk to myself about BB cuz I'm not allowed in the main thread is this a thread I can do that in wendy1

@Hannah we should have some kind of "viewers thread" where people can post whatever about the show regardless of if they're playing or not

Just now, Hannah said:

Thank you everyone that joined Hylia and I with today's cast reveal! It's definitely going to be a fun season! Remember, the game begins tomorrow at 3 pm EST!

What I need you all to do now is PM me TWO people you want to be nominated tomorrow and TWO people who could be used as a replacement. This is so that we can get the nominees for tomorrow situated before tomorrow without having to reveal who the HOH will be ahead of time.

Send it to me in the invitation PM we already have please! My PM box is a bit crowded and I don't need more filling it up! dead2 

@Daenerys @Skyline @Liam @Rachel Berry @Cosmic @Maraj @barbiej33p @Hyun. @Kuba @Sylk @Taylor @Lachlan @Royale @Alex. @Saiga @Michael. @Hermione @Aidan. @Diamond @Milk @Power Dutchess @Justin Bieber @RihannaRTT @Luca. @Tomás @Royalty @Zachary

And the game begins

1 minute ago, Hannah said:

Nominated for elimination? um1