Hylia

FOTP Big Brother All Stars: Pre-Show Interviews

Just now, Aidan. said:

I'm gonna chew Luca up and spit him out this season

come near him and i'll snatch your dollar store weave so hard you won't have hair growing on your scalp for decades 

LhKOc4F.gif

Next up is @Rachel Berry!

Hello Mistress Berries, Broadway Queen of Wickedness, and welcome to the All Stars season of FOTP,Big Brother! How are you today?

Greetings and salutations! I'm doing just fine and dandy, life is candy and the sun's a ball of butter.

As your entry in this season has proven, you're an exceptional player. How confident are you this season?

About as confident as Katya Zamolodchikova was during her run on RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars 2 ! But seriously I'm pretty confident this season. And that's a good thing because I'm usually not this confident! Let alone confident at all.

Do you have any strategies in mind for this season?

Normally I just come in and have in the slightest clue what to do, I join an alliance with people I trust and hope the odds are in my favor. Sometimes it worked out, sometimes it didn't. However, this season is different and I'm not going to just sit back and watch the other house guests shine with their excessive gif spamming and catty responses. I'm here to be funny and witty but nevertheless focused on winning the competition. 

With one word, describe yourself to the new viewers of the show.

I don't think I could find just one word to describe myself. So instead being the musical theatre nerd I am. I'll post a song from a musical, in this case from a musical episode, instead and let that describe me if you will.

Spoiler

I couldn't help but pick another song as well. Because I couldn't just stick with just one song. whoops!

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you this season!

Just now, Chapman. said:

cunts

Weren't you the first to go on a surprise eviction while eating a microwaved hot dog for dinner or something? BYE you won't be missed omg lmfao lmfao2

I may be keeping it cute this year to the other contestants but fortunately you aren't one anymore, so eject reject lmfao2