Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

gugicdu

New song - Music Is Too Sad

A duet with Jack Savoretti.

Music is too sad 
Written by Kylie Minogue, Jack Savoretti and Samuel Dixon 
Performed by Kylie Minogue and Jack Savoretti 
Produced by Samuel Dixon 
(P) 2017 BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd. 
(c) BMG Rights Management (UK) Ltd.

https://mobile.twitter.com/kylieminogue/status/880757809641529345

It was recorded for the film but will probably end up as a bonus on Kylie's album too.

The Headless Postman said it was recorded for the film but may end up as a bonus track on Legend's album jay1 

9 hours ago, Goldie said:

The correct title is "Music's Too Sad Without You" (ha publishers registered it last week and I just came across it at work cry6 )

Hunty where do you work you have the tea and inside info wendy1

8 hours ago, dhrbb03 said:

Has anything beyond that clip been found? I'm getting impatient for this short time between the clip and it's movie premiere to end.

Apparently it's maybe going to be a bonus track on the new album. So we might not get it until then.

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Apparently it's maybe going to be a bonus track on the new album. So we might not get it until then.

I had heard that, but I figured it might make an appearance early and then be there as well. BMG must have a tight hold on this era's material. Good. Her album releases have been tainted with info and leaks before. This is definitely for the best.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.