Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

Yassssss this mean it will be the single right?! bey6 That means the video is probably recorded, so is "Woman" cry3

She just needs to get her look together now, she looks a little careless recently... (from today) dead2

kesha_1.png

Anyway I'm so excited she's finally coming with new music!

12 minutes ago, Okan said:

oh god

She needs to get herself together, she can finally release music and hopefully can find peace within herself soon mad12

10 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I don't have good feelings about the title. I hope it can be interrupted as a metaphorical track like Supernatural and Past Lives.

Anyway yay!

New music!

What is the source @Honey @Okan?

It's Anghami, a streaming app (for Arabs?). Kesha also changed all of her social media icons to the pic after we got the news.

Guys the readytherainbow account on Twitter must be Kesha, there was a tweet on the 20th of June "say a prayer to the higher one, gonna lead to the beat of my own drum" which links with the title (and are potentially the lyrics from the song), then all the previous tweets linked to Woman and other things few days before they all leaked. 

Who was the one on this forum saying they messaged the account on priv and told them to fuck off because you thought it was fake? Well, You just told kesha to fuck off lol sha1 

Anyway, keep checking that account for new info. jj2

20 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Guys the readytherainbow account on Twitter must be Kesha, there was a tweet on the 20th of June "say a prayer to the higher one, gonna lead to the beat of my own drum" which links with the title (and are potentially the lyrics from the song), then all the previous tweets linked to Woman and other things few days before they all leaked. 

Who was the one on this forum saying they messaged the account on priv and told them to fuck off because you thought it was fake? Well, You just told kesha to fuck off lol sha1 

Anyway, keep checking that account for new info. jj2

me, and they left the group chat right after I posted it brit10

they took them back but I left after time so idk if they posted more info they never tweeted dead2 

11 minutes ago, Okan said:

me, and they left the group chat right after I posted it brit10

they took them back but I left after time so idk if they posted more info they never tweeted dead2 

xtina8 

Hello yes I just wanna say I love [mention=36779]Honey[/mention] for giving me a SMASH hit thread on ATRFAIL the Kesha stans are FUMING at me snatching it out of nowhere I stay PERCHED for this song let me give it my streams cry6

YAS

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.