Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

So. I was/still am a big fan of Warrior and even a bigger fan of Deconstructed. I fucking can not wait, i love Kesha so much and aaaah omg can not beliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieve

7 hours ago, Rosé. said:

What's the history behind this? What has she leaked before brit3

I don't remember exactly what she leaked but a fan site had several songs leaked (if my memory serves right, the suicidal song was one of them). We suspected it was Pebe's doing because only someone that close to Kesha would have access to them in the first place

I don't remember exactly what she leaked but a fan site had several songs leaked (if my memory serves right, the suicidal song was one of them). We suspected it was Pebe's doing because only someone that close to Kesha would have access to them in the first place

Suicidal song? "Suicide (Little Sad)"?

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

3 hours ago, Chris Pratt said:

Yes, some of the latest leaks are songs most likely sent from Pebe to some fans she is/was in touch with, mostly because of the FreeKesha thing

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.