Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

#14 tho jj3 

Rainbow album #1

Praying MV #25

jj2 

I'm greedy and want #1 EVERYTHING jj1

iTunes 1-14 should be all Rainbow tracks... and 15-28 should be the clean versions! moo5

9 minutes ago, Dan said:

I'm greedy and want #1 EVERYTHING jj1

iTunes 1-14 should be all Rainbow tracks... and 15-28 should be the clean versions! moo5

with the singles taking up the first 8 moo5 

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

with the singles taking up the first 8 moo5 

That's a world I would love to live in! kr1

2 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Praying rose from #27 to #26 on BB100 this week and sold 313k copies by now

It's still in the top 15 too on US iTunes too and everything besides Bodak Yellow and Too Good at Goodbyes are falling bey3

Just now, Dan said:

It's still in the top 15 too on US iTunes too and everything besides Bodak Yellow and Too Good at Goodbyes are falling bey3

Yeah, it fell out of Top 20 on iTunes recently due to all the new releases, but it always comes back. Same with Rainbow. Praying will be Gold in a few weeks.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Yeah, it fell out of Top 20 on iTunes recently due to all the new releases, but it always comes back. Same with Rainbow. Praying will be Gold in a few weeks.

Yeah, and it's still getting more spins each week on the radio - So it has potential to continue growing, especially with all the award performances. 

If she performed at the Grammy's I'd lose it oprah4

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, and it's still getting more spins each week on the radio - So it has potential to continue growing, especially with all the award performances. 

If she performed at the Grammy's I'd lose it oprah4

OMG yes, I never thought about that. That would be one of the best moments of her career. You're right, and maybe it will be discounted soon.

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

OMG yes, I never thought about that. That would be one of the best moments of her career. You're right, and maybe it will be discounted soon.

Such an exciting time cry1 

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.