Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

9 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I know! cry1

Because it's featured on "Songs that defined 2017" iTunes front page

That's so beautiful cry7 

IT SURE DID.

13 minutes ago, Dan said:

OKAY, I'm going to need the Praying video to reach 100m views, come on 2018 clap1 

It won't happen or take years. Her views are just sooo bad. She has as much subscribers as Halsey rip4

It's so weird: people lover her music - Praying had great callout scores on radio and sold extremely well on iTunes, but people still don't watch her videos. Katy's new music is almost universally hated, nobody buys it and it flopped on radio, but people still stream the hell out of it...

On 1.1.2018 at 10:26 PM, Dan said:

OKAY, I'm going to need the Praying video to reach 100m views, come on 2018 clap1 

The unofficial lyric video for Praying, which was released the same day, has 28 million views. The official video has 72 million views, so you technically have 100 million views jj2

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

There are so many Christians commenting below the Praying MV saying things like "Good, Jesus loves you"!" or "Finally you have found the love of god"

A kii laughcry1

ny6 

Sidenote; The Praying music video has the MOST POSITIVE COMMENTS SECTION EVER. I scrolled for ages reading them and it was all the nicest things cry7 

I'm sure there are some mean ones in there somewhere, but literally every comment I read was SO supportive and amazing yas2 

Just now, Dan said:

Praying just passed the # of views that Blow has on YouTube, it's coming! yas1 

Was just about to post that...I posted her view stats somewhere some time ago, but I can't find them jj4

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.