Jump to content
FOTP

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

Recommended Posts

Okan    6,381
12 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

is it just me or did she just change her twitter pfp to that same pic?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHH

sdfkjsdkfgjlergh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,381
Just now, keshafan11 said:

is Kesha putting a new single out July 7 called Praying IS THIS TRUE?

I think you haven't read the other thread with 40 replies about this brit10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
keshafan11    46
1 minute ago, Okan said:

I think you haven't read the other thread with 40 replies about this brit10

I only wanted to know for sure I will read  the thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,381
2 minutes ago, keshafan11 said:

I only wanted to know for sure I will read  the thread

I understand but it's polluting the section, you could've posted your question in that thread lana1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    527

Yassssss this mean it will be the single right?! bey6 That means the video is probably recorded, so is "Woman" cry3

She just needs to get her look together now, she looks a little careless recently... (from today) dead2

kesha_1.png

 

Anyway I'm so excited she's finally coming with new music!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé    6,600

I don't have good feelings about the title. I hope it can be interrupted as a metaphorical track like Supernatural and Past Lives.

Anyway yay!

New music!

What is the source @Honey @Okan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    527
12 minutes ago, Okan said:

oh god

She needs to get herself together, she can finally release music and hopefully can find peace within herself soon mad12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,381
10 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

I don't have good feelings about the title. I hope it can be interrupted as a metaphorical track like Supernatural and Past Lives.

Anyway yay!

New music!

What is the source @Honey @Okan?

It's Anghami, a streaming app (for Arabs?). Kesha also changed all of her social media icons to the pic after we got the news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé    6,600
Just now, Okan said:

It's Anghami, a streaming app. Kesha also changed all of her social media icons to the pic after we got the news.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK scream1scream1scream1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,381
4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

She needs to get herself together, she can finally release music and hopefully can find peace within herself soon mad12

Yeah, I think she's trying but feels like she still has issues :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosé    6,600

She'd probably gonna announce it tomorrow right? Since it will be a week away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    527

Guys the readytherainbow account on Twitter must be Kesha, there was a tweet on the 20th of June "say a prayer to the higher one, gonna lead to the beat of my own drum" which links with the title (and are potentially the lyrics from the song), then all the previous tweets linked to Woman and other things few days before they all leaked. 

Who was the one on this forum saying they messaged the account on priv and told them to fuck off because you thought it was fake? Well, You just told kesha to fuck off lol sha1 

 

Anyway, keep checking that account for new info. jj2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Okan    6,381
20 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Guys the readytherainbow account on Twitter must be Kesha, there was a tweet on the 20th of June "say a prayer to the higher one, gonna lead to the beat of my own drum" which links with the title (and are potentially the lyrics from the song), then all the previous tweets linked to Woman and other things few days before they all leaked. 

Who was the one on this forum saying they messaged the account on priv and told them to fuck off because you thought it was fake? Well, You just told kesha to fuck off lol sha1 

 

Anyway, keep checking that account for new info. jj2

me, and they left the group chat right after I posted it brit10

they took them back but I left after time so idk if they posted more info they never tweeted dead2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    527
11 minutes ago, Okan said:

me, and they left the group chat right after I posted it brit10

they took them back but I left after time so idk if they posted more info they never tweeted dead2 

xtina8 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    29,639
Hello yes I just wanna say I love [mention=36779]Honey[/mention] for giving me a SMASH hit thread on ATRFAIL the Kesha stans are FUMING at me snatching it out of nowhere I stay PERCHED for this song let me give it my streams cry6

YAS

Posted from my N817 using the FOTP app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×