Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Honey

Kesha | Praying | July 6th, 2017

What a boredom 

Good luck with this song maybe will end up in top 30 somewhere

She should've comeback with uptempo song and then release this

Sounds a bit like she is feeling sorry for herself and was trying to make Adele's Hello ...

Is there any chance that any pop girl this year will release first of all Good song Second of all Massive HIT? 

I think only Taylor can save pop music this year

2 minutes ago, rObi said:

What a boredom 

Sounds a bit like she is feeling sorry for herself and was trying to make Adele's Hello ...

Is there any chance that any pop girl this year will release first of all Good song Second of all Massive HIT? 

You think that as much as she's been through she gives a damn about the charts? Please. Get out with this negativity. 

3 minutes ago, Dita said:

This may be the first Kesha song I like. I didn't know she could sing like that. 

Omg you're alive as well! So many members coming back! I love this! cry1 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Omg you're alive as well! So many members coming back! I love this! cry1 

Yeah made my comeback yesterday. Been 7 months so still catching up with everyone xtina6 

45 minutes ago, rObi said:

What a boredom 

tumblr_mcvqfrv0sb1rrziejqp.gif

Just now, Dita said:

Yeah made my comeback yesterday. Been 7 months so still catching up with everyone xtina6 

Welcome back sweetie! Now please serve the Christina section, I'm sure her comeback will come quick! sia1hug1 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Welcome back sweetie! Now please serve the Christina section, I'm sure her comeback will come quick! sia1hug1 

Thanks xtina6 I truly do think X6 is on the horizon. It's been 5 years though, so scared about the promotion! fall1 

Never been a big fan of her before but I was truly sorry for her. Can say I really love that song and the message behind. That is the music that inspires people to get better and I thank her for this amazing piece of music 

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.