Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Which Rihanna Non #1 would you include on her GH album?

Kesha Butterscotch Cover  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Kesha Butterscotch Cover

• Color
    • Black & White

Besides her 10 #1s, she's had other "Hits" that didn't reach the top but are probably considered hits (or maybe flops in some cases), but which one do you think Rihanna will include FOR sure on her Greatest Hits album in the future?

I'm not adding "Pon De Replay" or "Don't Stop the Music" to this list, even though they weren't #1s, i honestly don't see them being discluded from her greatest hits album (whenever she releases one), but these above, i can potentially see getting the shaft. So which one would you "Save"?

I can't vote. I'm totally torn between Shut Up, Russian Roulette, and Hard. I hope, when the time comes, they don't do a disservice to Rated R and just include one single. I've tried it. Her singles could pretty much all fit on one disc, so there's no need to skimp on the hits. moo1

I can't vote. I'm totally torn between Shut Up, Russian Roulette, and Hard. I hope, when the time comes, they don't do a disservice to Rated R and just include one single. I've tried it. Her singles could pretty much all fit on one disc, so there's no need to skimp on the hits. moo1

rih2 yep, those are prob. my fav non #1s from her

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.