Tahj

Maraj's Top 5: Impossible Princess

AHpA5II.jpg

In celebration of Kylie Minogue's permanent section, I have decided to share my favorite Kylie album and the top 5 songs from it. Please don't drag me because I know I might deserve it but not this time lmao. So yes my favorite album from Kylie Minogue is her sixth album Impossible Princess, the album cover itself is one of the main reasons why I love this album so much. These 5 songs below are basically my favorite songs or songs that stood out to me!

1) Too Far:
I was shaking because in the beginning it sounds like Kylie is rapping tbh, she's trying to snatch my fave's queen of rap crown and I was all here for it. Anyways can we talk about how this is such a flawless way to open an album, these other basic bitches could never!!! The bass in this song >>>> My speakers were blasting tbh. 

2) Did It Again:
Do I even have to explain why I like this song? It's catchy as hell, once you hear the chorus it's not gonna leave your head tbh. You did it agaaaaaain btw!

3) Dreams aka my FAVORITE song from the album:
CAN WE PLEASE APPRECIATE THIS MASTERPIECE?? I love the strings, her voice, the lyrics.. just everything about this song. The bridge of this song makes my wig FLY TO SPACE I CRY EVERYTIME. Kylie did what??? Oh bitch she did THAT!!! 

4) Drunk:
Another masterpiece, I remember when Hylia did a listening thread for this album. I fell in love instantly.. this song reminds me of like space music like I feel like I'm in space fighting aliens doing bad ass action moves and flips LMAO. When her vocals go from ear to ear, it gives me the craziest chills down my back. A bop!!

5) Cowboy Style:
Ok don't drag me but I like this song.... I know it's weird but I actually appreciate this song but I do. Something about Kylie's vocals makes me feel very calm, it's very therapeutic if that makes sense rip4 Also the title sounds like a sex position also I love how the song totally switches up towards the end, it's so unexpected.. she did that once again!! 

2 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Where is Say Hey?

VlMyV.gif

Oops look like it didn't make the list!

VlMyV.gif

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Stan Cowboy Bible cry6

Oh yes I love a legend with taste!!! oprah4 

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Where is Some Kind of Allah?

VlMyV.gif

Not even gonna lie, it was on the list until I heard Did It Again tbh. rip4 

2 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

proud of this Dreams stanning, underrated here tbh cry7

Omg another legend with taste!!! I can't believe it's underrated on here smh. cry8 

14 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Impeccable taste! clap3 Nicki in the corner has me cackling.

Yas thank you!!! LMAO you know I always have to include Nicki in everything sksksks lmfao2 

11 minutes ago, lovefestivals said:

where's I should be so lucky and locomotion? those are personal faves. bey5

Those songs aren't on the Spotify version of the album but I do love Locomotion!

Just now, Aidan. said:

YOU HAVE TASTE BUT WE BEEN KNEW!!!!

Did It Again is truly one of her best.

Also why would we drag you for stanning Cowboy GOD???

YAS THANK YOU

Kylie really did THAT with this album idc what anyone says!!!! clap1 

1 minute ago, sillykitty said:

The only way I could disagree with a IP top five is if you put Some Kind of Bliss in it

Any other 5 tracks is an automatic pass

Omg drag that song a bit! rip4 

2 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

The only way I could disagree with a IP top five is if you put Some Kind of Bliss in it

Any other 5 tracks is an automatic pass

Another Some Kind Of Allah hater awk1