LÉON

Excuse me but what exactly did Kylie or Mariah "Pioneer"

Screaming at Kylie finally having a permasection but equally shrieking at her being considered a "Pioneer". Of what? Vocals? Of fashion? Lyrics? Musical style? Persona? Human rights? Gold rush? WHAT? And Mariah? Queen of Christmas songs and whispering? I don't understand. Help me gorls, Madge doesn't deserve to be associated with these lessors alex1 

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

mariah invented whistle tones kylie invented homosexuality?

Whistle notes = screaming anyone can do that, just ask @Ursula

Just now, Jake said:

Kylie def should be in the Veteran section. Moo is completely fine

But what did Moo pioneer? Having the Instagram account of a teenage girl in your 40s?

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

Noah fence, but I was actually thinking the same. I'd like to know what the gurls will say, specially from Kylie. I don't mind Moo. 

I agrih they both deserve their own sections but the header is just jj4 

Pioneers just mean the first classic pop artists, and Madonna and Kylie would be right there, but Mariah should be someplace else. Since I don't know anything about her, I can't say. Maybe she should be somewhere with "Original sirens" along with Whitney? I'm not gay enough for Mariahlogy, you know that.

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Pioneers just mean the first classic pop artists, and Madonna and Kylie would be right there, but Mariah should be someplace else. Since I don't know anything about her, I can't say. Maybe she should be somewhere with "Original sirens" along with Whitney? I'm not gay enough for Mariahlogy, you know that.

develop or be the first to use or apply (a new method, area of knowledge, or activity).

jj4 

Pop wasn't new for either of them.

1 minute ago, Maria Mena said:

I thought it shows that they are very long in the music business sha1 

Call the section "Ancients" or "Ancestors" ny1 

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

If you're gay enough for Kylie you can't be straight enough for Mariah rip3 I-

3 minutes ago, Dash My Wig said:

But what did Moo pioneer? Having the Instagram account of a teenage girl in your 40s?

Wasn't she the first ever to do the Pop/Rap collab or something? I could be wrong jj4 

Just now, Jake said:

Wasn't she the first ever to do the Pop/Rap collab or something? I could be wrong jj4 

jj4jj4jj4 If that's true she ruined charts of the future with all these basic number 1s we've been having. Sean Paul outsold

2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

If you're gay enough for Kylie you can't be straight enough for Mariah rip3 I-

I honestly never knew it was required to be gay to stan Mariah, but when I joined this place I realized jay1

Girls stan tonnes of pop hags, but it takes a true gay man out of touch with reality to stan the original whale!

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

I honestly never knew it qas required to be gay to stan Mariah, but when I joined this place I realized jay1

Girls stan tonnes of pop hags, but it takes a true gay man out of touch with reality to stan the original whale!

Let me cancel my gay membership then because I'm not here for Moo rip1 

Just now, Dash My Wig said:

Let me cancel my gay membership then because I'm not here for Moo rip1 

Who is, this whole site was updated to Manatee standarts after Sylk became member of the year twice in a row jay1

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Screaming at Kylie finally having a permasection but equally shrieking at her being considered a "Pioneer". Of what? Vocals? Of fashion? Lyrics? Musical style? Persona? Human rights? Gold rush? WHAT?

If you're gay enough for Kylie you can't be straight enough for Mariah I-

mariah invented whistle tones kylie invented homosexuality?

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.