Hylia

FOTP Big Brother All Stars: The After Show

Everyone, please welcome @Royale!

Just now, Royale said:

Hello Royale and welcome to your tape. I have no idea what that means but whatever. How are you today?

I am pretty fine, thank you for asking!

Snatching. Rumor has it you were quite a strategic player, so what were your strategies?

That's what they say. I don't think that I was THAT strategic, but I guess I wasn't seen as a threat even though I've been a little snake!

Were you in any alliances? Did the alliances work well?

I was in two alliances. One of them has a name that perfectly describes my waistline. The other one was an alliance with a lot of houseguests I didn't really interact with.

The latter one seems to work well.

Daenerys and Maraj caused quite the stir, what do you think caused it?

I honestly didn't care for their drama so I won't be able to respond to this question. However, I would like to talk about Daenerys. I mean, right before my eviction (and even after), he couldn't stop referencing 'The Royals'. I don't know why? I am really wondering if he isn't developping some kind of obsession with us, and let's be real there, that's perfectly understandable. I mean, that's what you get for having relevance -- not everybody has that, especially not him --, but whatever.

Skyline seems to be insanely obsessed with The Royals as well, but I remain unbothered as he doesn't have anything to do with me. I mean, my whole thing is being a genuine and sensational individual... It's a God-given Talent that I'm grateful for. His thing is something different: being a bitter houseguest bragging about his rigged positions on the Fan ranking when he has yet to become more relevant than the ficus in the kitchen. How sad! The fact that he brags about being a "Legend" makes him even more desperate and that's quite tragic if you ask me. Next question!

Can we expect to see you return in future seasons?

I really don't know, especially if I have to deal with people who permanently display questionable behavior such as Michael.

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

I honestly didn't care for their drama so I won't be able to respond to this question. However, I would like to talk about Daenerys. I mean, right before my eviction (and even after), he couldn't stop referencing 'The Royals'. I don't know why? I am really wondering if he isn't developping some kind of obsession with us, and let's be real there, that's perfectly understandable. I mean, that's what you get for having relevance -- not everybody has that, especially not him --, but whatever.

which one is this again? rip4

9 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Skyline seems to be insanely obsessed with The Royals as well, but I remain unbothered as he doesn't have anything to do with me. I mean, my whole thing is being a genuine and sensational individual... It's a God-given Talent that I'm grateful for. His thing is something different: being a bitter houseguest bragging about his rigged positions on the Fan ranking when he has yet to become more relevant than the ficus in the kitchen. How sad! The fact that he brags about being a "Legend" makes him even more desperate and that's quite tragic if you ask me.

@Royale I outlasted you fad/fat [7] ny1

Everyone, please welcome @Lachlan!

10 hours ago, Lachlan said:

Hello Lachlan and welcome to the Admin CP, where you'll be deleting a few FOTP accounts. How are you today?

I'm great now that I won't get 50 notifications from Big Brother when I wake up in the morning.

You've been called a floater. Thoughts?

I would agree to this statement.

Who all is gonna get banned now?

RihannaRTT (yes a mod) is going to be banned. His weird beef with me came out of nowhere and manifested into something hideous!

Were you a part of any alliances?

I was a part of several PMs in the beginning but I think after everyone noticed my lack of presence in the BB threads (due to it being 4am when the game happened) I was dropped!

What were your strategies like, or did you have any?

I didn't have any strategies at all.

Can we expect to see you return in future seasons of FOTP Big Brother?

Maybe if the next season is hosted in Australia!

Work got canceled for me, but I have to eat dinner and go to dance practice now so I'll probably miss the eviction results anyway.

If I somehow end up staying, then thank you to everyone who showed me mercy and I'll do what I can to help you go far in this game! cry6

And if not...I'll have one hell of an exit interview.

y5KMHxQ.gif