Hylia

FOTP Big Brother All Stars: The After Show

Everyone, please welcome @Milk!

Hello Milk and welcome to Hannah's living room, where her butler will be serving us some fresh corn. How are you today?

Doog

Iconique. You've been called front loaded due to the fact that you were only active on day one, what are your thoughts on this accusation?

Kskss well I flew abroad after day one hence why I was unable to be active but I still did better than last time huh.

Very interesting and really cool. Were you in any alliances? Expose them!

Yes and we got evicted one by one lmao. @Power Dutchess @Diamond @Saiga And now only one is left there.

What were your strategies this season?

To not be too messy

Who do you wanna see win this season?

Anyone but @Zachary kylie2

Can we expect to see you return to future seasons of FOTP Big Brother?

ebyam

Everyone, please welcome @Saiga!

Hello Saiga and welcome to El Dorado, the city of gold, and more importantly, Shakira's latest album. How are you today?

Stan the Reggaeton masterpiss that El Dorado is! I'm doing good, very calm and relaxed drinking my Vodka Absolut. 

Snatch my pussy a bit, queen. So did you have any alliances? If so, do you wanna expose them?

I did do! But I won't expose them because they were kind, unlike Daenerys. nat1 

What were your strategies?

My strategy was evicting the both strongest guests but sadly I never had the opportunity to have be the HOH. xtina11 

Who would you like to see win this season?

Hmm... there are some cute girls but they have been in the top 5 too much, so I was rooting for other people but sadly they've been evicted. I'll go with @Sylk

Can we expect to see you return to future seasons of FOTP Big Brother?

I'm not sure honestly, but I'd come back to have more fun than actually try to make drama. sia2 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Who would you like to see win this season?

Hmm... there are some cute girls but they have been in the top 5 too much, so I was rooting for other people but sadly they've been evicted. I'll go with @Sylk

I love you Saigallah! I WILL avenge you!!!

6.gif

Hello everyone, I just wanted you all to be aware that a few days ago, @Hylia hit the jackpot in Vegas and is now in Bora Bora with his fiancé Pietro Boselli. This means that there will be someone else taking over while Hylia is away.

Please welcome @Kuba to the FOTP Big Brother team! He will be sending out the rest of your interviews for the remainder of the season!

While we wait for another iconic eviction, please welcome @barbiej33pcry7

Hello fellow Ellie stan aka Barbiej33p & welcome to the Delirium room where Delirium is on repeat 24/7! How are you?

Im marvelous Hy-Kuba! & Ooh that is quite an album, get that promo ig 

zQUeVC5.gif

If ellies not gonna do it someone has to

zQUeVC5.gif

Nice! This is your first season back in quite some time, has much changed?

Yes, I was definitely more of a threat and that is what i was initially going for since everyone was unfamiliar with me ny7 I got Royalty out of the house and i managed to have some of the housemates shook

Ooh. Were you part of any alliances?

Yes, the only reason I kept trying to get maraj out was because Daenerys insisted I did, also Michael even though he didn't do shit but call himself a legend (which i see fully now, michael snappedt)

Interesting. Are you rooting for any housemate?

Um I really want Daenerys, sylk, or michael to win if any of them havent been evicted yet, I havent kept up with whats happening since i left.

Finally, do you think you’ll be back for future seasons?

I will. Now that I proved Im a worthy player Im sure the fans will want me to either way, buy Delusional on itunes!

zQUeVC5.gif

2 minutes ago, Hannah said:

A house that blasts Delirium 24/7? Oh wow poor everyone's physchosis

zQUeVC5.gif

That's the intention! A few penalty points should be enough for a one way ticket there! 

zQUeVC5.gif