Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Kesha posts "The Beginning" image on Instagram — possible album title?

Recommended Posts

Onika    22,274

Could this be the album title? shock1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andy!    12,914
2 minutes ago, Onika said:

Could this be the album title? shock1 

THIS GIRL IS GONNA KILL US fall6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
Just now, Honey said:

THIS GIRL IS GONNA KILL US fall6 

I'M LOWKEY EMOTIONAL RN fall6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwinfg    8,053

But not her teasing during the discography listening lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
Just now, Chris Pratt said:

But not her teasing during the discography listening lmfao1

BREAKING: Is @Okan actually Kesha in disguise? The answer may surprise you, more at 11 kesha4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwinfg    8,053
2 minutes ago, Onika said:

BREAKING: Is @Okan actually Kesha in disguise? The answer may surprise you, more at 11 kesha4 

@Okan omg queen sorry for calling Hungover trash, love me love me pls RT kesha4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
Just now, Chris Pratt said:

@Okan omg queen sorry for calling Hungover trash, love me love me pls RT kesha4

 

You did what now? Hold up, we about to throw some hands over this Hungodver slander meg1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwinfg    8,053
Just now, Onika said:

You did what now? Hold up, we about to throw some hands over this Hungodver slander meg1 

They were shading DINOSAUR. I was not having iT kesha4 ngl the part where everyone agreed that CUNext Tuesday was certified trash was lit kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
Just now, Chris Pratt said:

They were shading DINOSAUR. I was not having iT kesha4 ngl the part where everyone agreed that CUNext Tuesday was certified trash was lit kesha4

Dinosaur is fun but Hungover is EXCEPTIONAL and you will deal with those facts lj1 

Also CUNxT is so ridiculous I actually enjoy it when I'm in a "fuck boys" mood wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Say Lou Lou    7,225

Based on that font i thought she was joining the islam rip2

Serve me more trashy bops queen yas2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwinfg    8,053
Just now, Onika said:

Dinosaur is fun but Hungover is EXCEPTIONAL and you will deal with those facts lj1 

Blind is the better ballad is that's the facT kesha4 We don't accept those alternative fact that you're sharing kesha4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    2,233

Is Kesha a Jehova Witness now? ny4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
1 minute ago, Chris Pratt said:

Blind is the better ballad is that's the facT kesha4 We don't accept those alternative fact that you're sharing kesha4

 

I mean tea but Hungover is still underrated wendy3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rosekesha    2,665

YES I HOPE THIS IS THE ALBUM TITLE IT IS PERFECT AND WE ARE GOING TO BE DESTROYED WITH THE OVERALL AUDIO/VISUAL EXPERIENCE OF THIS ERA <3 fall3fall3fall3rip2rip2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus    8,697
12 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

@Okan omg queen sorry for calling Hungover trash, love me love me pls RT kesha4

 

@Okan what the fuck? meg1

8 minutes ago, Chris Pratt said:

They were shading DINOSAUR. I was not having iT kesha4 ngl the part where everyone agreed that CUNext Tuesday was certified trash was lit kesha4

C U Next Tuesday is one of her best released songs though um2

3 minutes ago, Onika said:

I mean tea but Hungover is still underrated wendy3 

I just started paying her more attention brit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
edwinfg    8,053
7 minutes ago, Onika said:

I mean tea but Hungover is still underrated wendy3 

Is it really? kesha4 Or are you just blind.m4a from the truth? kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Onika    22,274
Just now, Chris Pratt said:

Is it really? kesha4 Or are you just blind.m4a from the truth? kesha4

I'm hungover this conversation and your flop taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×