Onika

Kesha posts "The Beginning" image on Instagram — possible album title?

Just now, Opium said:

her best song tbh, should've been a single 

True. Warrior beats Animal for sure with songs like Last Goodbye. It has a fresh, yet mainstream friendly sound and shows a side the GP hasn't seen of Kesha yet. A true summer bop with a sad taste. (Die Young, Last Goodbye, Dance With You, Supernatural and Dirty Love would be the perf cycle)

1 minute ago, barbiej33p said:

LOVE INTO THE LIGHTTTTTT mess1 

Oh how could I forget about this epic epic song that preaches and she invented unity and peace with this ny10

Just now, AGNTEA said:

True. Warrior beats Animal for sure with songs like Last Goodbye. It has a fresh, yet mainstream friendly sound and shows a side the GP hasn't seen of Kesha yet. A true summer bop with a sad taste. (Die Young, Last Goodbye, Dance With You, Supernatural and Dirty Love would be the perf cycle)

Oh how could I forget about this epic epic song that preaches and she invented unity and peace with this ny10

agree

tbh , LG is the only Kesha single that I still listen a lot to

Just now, AGNTEA said:

I love the album of the decade kylie2

1 minute ago, barbiej33p said:

The only song ever made that Ill always be salty over tina1 It would have been a risk but I think it would have done well tina1 

Or at least the Deconstructed version to fucking shut haters down omg. That video would be amazeballs. I'm still sad that Warrior didn't get the promotion it deserved.

33 minutes ago, Onika said:

I'm dropping hints that I'm scared, shook, panickin'.

(For real how did you know that dead2)

Kesha spamming her section on your forum for the past 3 years dead7 

(Wish I was an insider but the account who leaked Chinatown posted it and it became viral in the fanbase for a hot minute dead7)

26 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Or at least the Deconstructed version to fucking shut haters down omg. That video would be amazeballs. I'm still sad that Warrior didn't get the promotion it deserved.

I think Last Goodbye and C'mon should've been apart of an acoustic EP. The deconstructed version would sound weird. I'd like it with just guitar.

23 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

oh i didn't know wendy3 so you agree on Last Goodbye? wendy3

Of course wendy3 

11 minutes ago, Okan said:

Kesha spamming her section on your forum for the past 3 years dead7 

(Wish I was an insider but the account who leaked Chinatown posted it and it became viral in the fanbase for a hot minute dead7)

I was going to make a joke there but perhaps it's best I don'tdead7 

Ohh I see, I've been so behind on this stuff recently

Just now, Rosé. said:

You should stop by here more often ny1

I used to be in this section all the time, but my job has kept me incredibly busy as of late dead7