QUINN

Katy is holding a contest to find a dancer for the Swish Swish music video: Swish Swish Challenge

14 minutes ago, Tasso said:

I thought she already shot the video? rip3 

Katy Stans do the MOST with assuming shit lmao. She never confirmed the video was shot, just that it was happening. 

1 minute ago, jacs vs looser said:

So at least one more month for the video to be released? Not the greatest strategy ...

It's possible that part of the video has been shot, and that the featured dancer will be separate. But katy has made it pretty clear that she's not relying on traditional promo strategies this era, so if she wants to drag this single out as long as possible, I won't be shocked. 

1 minute ago, DREAMPOP said:

drag ha a bit kylie2

Not a drag, Nicki just doesn't say anything about a video. Using pics that stan twitter decided were related to the swish vid doesn't really mean anything, especially when that nicki look was used in her BBMA performance visuals 

16 minutes ago, QUINN said:

Not a drag, Nicki just doesn't say anything about a video. Using pics that stan twitter decided were related to the swish vid doesn't really mean anything, especially when that nicki look was used in her BBMA performance visuals 

so what is the Katy visual from? wendy3 

1 minute ago, Red said:

The photos of the two together with the 70's imagery? Hasn't that been the tea for ages

This is what I meant by Katycats doing the MOST with their assumptions. It's unconfirmed tea that is getting waterier by the day. It was basically debunked after the BBMAs when the nicki outfit was used in her performance visuals. 

Just now, Red said:

so what is the Katy visual from? wendy3 

It hasn't popped up anywhere yet.