M3L155AX

Witness: Best Selling Female Album at the USA of 2017

17 hours ago, Angelus said:

List is obviously not legit. Joanne didn't sell 43k overall and Paula Abdul hasn't sold 100k albums during last 20 years combined

Correct. It should be much more than 43k considering the Super Bowl bump. She wasn't even at 400k before the SB and now she's at like 520k or something. 

This is so fake and the OP knows it. Should have known better, especially with Paula there. Spellbound is 26 years old and is not selling with Bey, Adele, and Lorde numbers and you know it.

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wow, Beyonce and Adele's reigns are still continuing into the next year?  Work it girls. cc @I Am...Me @Urbanov @Diamond @Lord Stoneheart And congratulations to Katy!

that's... sad, kudos to katy but pop girls are over     off-topic though not really, I went to a record store the other day and saw Witness on the new releases rack, DISCOUNTED TO £5 ON SECO

Katy Perry 4th studio album "Witness" becomes the Best Selling album by a female of 2017 (Pure Sales) at the US   Here the top 10 best selling albums by a Female of 2017 1. Katy Perry –

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.