Luca

#LucaLISTENS&REVIEWS: Part I - Cannibal

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

That Sleazy review though. sass4

Let me just keep it cute and say that you're entitled to your wrong opinion

It might be a grower, but she literally repeats the same phrase over and over again which is kinda tiring after 3 times hearing it. Had the song been less than 3 minutes I would have enjoyed it more. jj2 

Image result for kesha cannibal

A rate of: 73,5/90 = 81,7%

Overall this album was really fun and nice! It's a typical pop album with ofcourse Kesha's own touches, she sometimes makes the music bizarre with her weird lyrics, but that's what makes the music Kesha's music after all. None of the tracks should be taken too seriously, besides maybe The Harold Song & We R Who We R. I really enjoyed listening to it and discussing this one with you all!

I'll keep listening to this for sure! Thank you all for tuning in part 1 of this Crazy Beautiful review thread! ny1

See you very soon for the review of "Animal", go hard or go home!

Image result for kesha gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Track #1 - Cannibal I've heard this track before when I lend the cd from my local library (yes, they lend out cds!) and I remembered how I used to be a bandwagon stan and only stan her radio sing

Track #4 - Blow "Go insane, go insane, ..." is definitely the best part of this song, a classic club banger! I don't think this was well recieved with the GP, iirc, which is a shame, it soun

Track #2 - We R Who We R I mean.. I could easily give Kesha's radio singles a 10. All of them sound timeless and really good, she could have changed the bridge a little bit, because the "dj turn

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.