jdpm1991

We better be getting some damn bops on this album!

Just now, Honey said:

There will be!!! But she needed to release something from her heart first as a thank you to everybody! There will be, she NEVER disappoints with bops ala 2010-2013

I feel like the electropop sound will be just barely sprinkled around the album, with mostly softer sounds. Like the opening track I could picture guitar riffs but a heavy edm bass behind it idk gaga12

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I feel like the electropop sound will be just barely sprinkled around the album, with mostly softer sounds. Like the opening track I could picture guitar riffs but a heavy edm bass behind it idk gaga12

Mhm! I agree!!! cry1 

2 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

Lowkey me too jj4 

I want my bop queen to create what she wants but i also wanna hear what a modern Blow would sound like jj5 

Woman better be a bop like it's cute and great she can do what she wants but Dr. Luke created masterpieces for her. Also wtf at her putting that boring Candle song from Deconstructed on Rainbow? seriously how many songs did u record since 2013 and u put an old ass cover on it just bcus Pebe wrote it?

11 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

Woman better be a bop like it's cute and great she can do what she wants but Dr. Luke created masterpieces for her. Also wtf at her putting that boring Candle song from Deconstructed on Rainbow? seriously how many songs did u record since 2013 and u put an old ass cover on it just bcus Pebe wrote it?

It's a new version with Dolly Parton

2 minutes ago, rosekesha said:

It's a new version with Dolly Parton

But I didn't ask for it the first time and not the 2nd time, this is her first album in nearly a decade and she's gonna waste a spot with an old track?

52 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

But I didn't ask for it the first time and not the 2nd time, this is her first album in nearly a decade and she's gonna waste a spot with an old track?

nearly a decade? Its been 4 and a half years.. calm down, your honor, youre reaching. 

57 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

sis i'ts only been 4 years dead1 

57 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

this honestly just means the track means a lot to her enough to put it on her first album in so long. also, this song was originally done by Dolly and it's a pretty big deal to have the original artist collaborate on your own take on it. 

6 minutes ago, Kaleb said:

this honestly just means the track means a lot to her enough to put it on her first album in so long. also, this song was originally done by Dolly and it's a pretty big deal to have the original artist collaborate on your own take on it. 

But I waited for Kesha to finally release an album or a single and she gives me some boring ass ballad I don't listen to pop girls for ballad. If i did i'd be listening to Adele.

6 minutes ago, jdpm1991 said:

But I waited for Kesha to finally release an album or a single and she gives me some boring ass ballad I don't listen to pop girls for ballad. If i did i'd be listening to Adele.

it's one song anna1 

2 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

it could be a new mix/version jj4 

plus the original artist is featured in it jj4 

19 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

it could be a new mix/version jj4 

plus the original artist is featured in it jj4 

Yes and not to mention Pebe wrote it! 

I mean... why shouldn't she have it, ya know!