SeekingThrill

Make Top 5 Worst Madonna Singles

1. GMAYL: I love it for its 60sdonna righteousness and for the freaking amazing MV and have no shame about that BUT it should not have been a single, let alone the lead. #JusticeforI'mAddicted

2. Turn Up The (Derivative Song No One Played On The) Radio. MDNA era was such a waste... ugh.

3. Dear Bessie [emoji230]

4. Revolver. Like... [emoji849] (Celebration sucked too but at least the Benassi remix was amazing and saved it.)

5. One More Chance. What even is this?

Posted from my iPhone using the FOTP app

On 7/6/2017 at 5:18 PM, Nocturn said:

orly1 

compared to all the other songs on erotica .. yes kylie2

On 7/6/2017 at 5:50 PM, Aidan. said:

The accuracy of this rip3

I think my store has played all since I've been there rip3

Then sometimes they'll throw in a Gwen Stephanie song or some gross Hot 100 trash trash1

this is so ironic because i know a radio station that plays 80s music but throws in gwen stefani (no doubt) and a sprinkle of hot 100 top 40 here and there rav2

On 7/6/2017 at 5:45 PM, Vertigo-go said:

I heard it when I was checking that local redneck mall. It played in a basic, 70s-looking hair salon jay1

yall are lame lol2 if i heard cherish in a store i would die 

OT :  Gambler (why promote that when Over and Over existed ?)

Dear Jessie (why did she put budget into this ?)

Keep it Together (THIS GOT TOP TEN BUT OH FATHER DIDN'T ?? spanish eyes exist too btw)

Fever (this needs no explaination)

Bye Bye Baby  (i love love love bye bye baby but not when Words, Why is it so hard, and other great songs could of save this mess of an era)

1 hour ago, DREAMPOP said:

this is so ironic because i know a radio station that plays 80s music but throws in gwen stefani (no doubt) and a sprinkle of hot 100 top 40 here and there rav2

My work must use the same station jj4