Chris

Why does Britney not have any vinyls?

4 minutes ago, Dr. Slay said:

Ikr like people even made a petition to have her albums in vinyl but nobody was listening jj4

At least they put Glory in vinyl I guess? rip2

Reveal hidden contents

Btw the vocabulary is "Vinyl" not "VinylS"

rip2 

I guess the reason is that she started her career in the late 90's. At that time, vinyl was not popular anymore so her albums were mostly released on CD and Cassette (which were the main formats for pop albums).

Vinyl didn't really make a comeback until the late 2000s/early 2010s and her record company still didn't release any vinyl albums probably because they never did it before and weren't interested in starting to do it.

2 minutes ago, Skyline said:

I guess the reason is that she started her career in the late 90's. At that time, vinyl was not popular anymore so her albums were mostly released on CD and Cassette (which were the main formats for pop albums).

Vinyl didn't really make a comeback until the late 2000s/early 2010s and her record company still didn't release any vinyl albums probably because they never did it before and weren't interested in starting to do it.

well they need to release a box set of them or something jj3 

Yeah, I wish she had more stuff on Vinyl than just Glory and the Hold It Against Me single that came with the fan edition of Femme Fatale, but alas... :(

Imagine how AWESOME In The Zone, Blackout, and the song BOMT would sound on Vinyl though cry0 

4 minutes ago, HerPerfumesHoldingMeRansom said:

Yeah, I wish she had more stuff on Vinyl than just Glory and the Hold It Against Me single that came with the fan edition of Femme Fatale, but alas... :(

Imagine how AWESOME In The Zone, Blackout, and the song BOMT would sound on Vinyl though cry0 

there is this jj3 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?sort=listed%2Cdesc&limit=25&artist_id=15687&ev=ab&format=Vinyl

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Yeah, the majority of those look like fan-made to be honest... rip4 I'm sure they're probably okay but not as good as actual promoted Vinyl made by her team would've been...

I would LOVE an official BOMT Single Vinyl, and Vinyl of all her albums (minus BJ - although I could see myself as a future mother playing Work for my kids to let them know it's time to do chores to be honest). Just imagining how magical that would be... cry7 

6 minutes ago, HerPerfumesHoldingMeRansom said:

Yeah, the majority of those look like fan-made to be honest... rip4 I'm sure they're probably okay but not as good as actual promoted Vinyl made by her team would've been...

I would LOVE an official BOMT Single Vinyl, and Vinyl of all her albums (minus BJ - although I could see myself as a future mother playing Work for my kids to let them know it's time to do chores to be honest). Just imagining how magical that would be... cry7 

and imagine the photo quality cloud1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

and imagine the photo quality cloud1 

Okay you know what? I would ADORE the In The Zone and Britney Jean covers in Vinyl quality. Like even if I never listened to the BJ Vinyl, I would 100% buy it for the photo quality of that cover. Her best photoshoot/cover, I will fight on that.

Just now, roulette said:

i would sell my soul for blackout and femme fatale deluxe versions on vinyl

IMAGINE LISTENING TO DON'T KEEP ME WAITING, OUTTA THIS WORLD, GET BACK, AND SELFISH ON VINYL kr1 

3 minutes ago, HerPerfumesHoldingMeRansom said:

Okay you know what? I would ADORE the In The Zone and Britney Jean covers in Vinyl quality. Like even if I never listened to the BJ Vinyl, I would 100% buy it for the photo quality of that cover. Her best photoshoot/cover, I will fight on that.

the BJ photoshoot is her best cloud1 

3 minutes ago, roulette said:

i would sell my soul for blackout and femme fatale deluxe versions on vinyl

i would too but i remembered i already sold it for something cloud1 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

the BJ photoshoot is her best cloud1 

i would too but i remembered i already sold it for something cloud1 

i sold my soul for a new kesha album so now it looks like i'm gonna have to buy it back and sell it again cloud1

Just now, roulette said:

i sold my soul for a new kesha album so now it looks like i'm gonna have to buy it back and sell it again cloud1

or if you're ginger you can steal souls and use theirs cloud1