Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Did Mariah's Lyrics impact your vocabulary?

so Me and @Hylia was talking sistren1

then suddenly I heard him use a word and I was like "what the fuck did you just say to me?" 

Related image

And then he was like "I said 'I'm about to listen to Memoirs, time for my wig to dissipate!' anyways why do you even care about what I say, you're honestly such a legend and an awesome, funny and cool person, I should just be happy that a legend like you decided to talk to me..." 

"Thank you Hylia," I replied "but that's not the point, you said 'dissipate'!!!" 

It took a moment but when he realized it, Hylia was SHOOK too!!! 

"I left the worst unsaid, let it all dissipate and I try to forget..." scream1 

Now as we all know MC is a songwriter and she likes to use words like acquiescent, despondency, effervescent etc etc

Someone even made an entire Glossary from her discography. interesting1 

Now, I repeat alot of these words myself, sometimes even an entire lyric like lately I've been saying "I can't even know what to say..." alot! Ofcourse that is from Thanx 4 Nothin' from E=MC2! gqSuBTX.gif

Has Songwriteriah impacted your speech and vocabulary? Has she helped you score an A in English? Wy3RYbW.png

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

And then he was like "I said 'I'm about to listen to Memoirs, time for my wig to dissipate!' anyways why do you even care about what I say, you're honestly such a legend and an awesome, funny and cool person, I should just be happy that a legend like you decided to talk to me..." 

"Thank you Hylia," I replied "but that's not the point, you said 'dissipate'!!!" 

lmfao1lmfao1lmfao1

Just now, Sylk said:

omg just realized revealing things from pm is warnable hope no one reports ohno1 

Oh wow wig FLEW an #IDEA orly1 RIHported IMMEDIATELY scream1 Truly disgusting breaking forum rules like this scream1 Enjoy your time in AFBHANISTAN sweaty scream1 

15 minutes ago, Maraj said:

the fact that my twitter name is elusivebarb, that means a lot. her impact!! 

omg a LAMB scream1 

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

I actually learned a lot of words because of her best album, Butterfly!

yes we love a songwriter!

6 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Reason 1 people will know this conversation is false: Memoirs praise from someone that isn't Sylk

why you gotta be so acquiescent?? I can't even begin to fathom! An intrinsic part of me wishes i could just elude and relinquish your fervid and incandescent serenity! But don't you see?? I've succumbed to your transcending and unvarnished disillusion and become exceedingly enamored! I guess I must hastily dissuade this hectic dominion that you have me intertwined in, if I am to escape this devious destitution before I start flailing!! 

ines102.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

omg a LAMB scream1 

yes we love a songwriter!

why you gotta be so acquiescent?? I can't even begin to fathom! An intrinsic part of me wishes i could just elude and relinquish your fervid and incandescent serenity! But don't you see?? I've succumbed to your transcending and unvarnished disillusion and become exceedingly enamored! I guess I must hastily dissuade this hectic dominion that you have me intertwined in, if I am to escape this devious destitution before I start flailing!! 

ines102.gif

Okay

34 minutes ago, Sylk said:

ines102.gif

omfg ily rip3 

Just now, Vulnicura. said:

The word nonchalant slipped into one of my conversations recentlyrih1

omg Breakdown's impact!! 

wow I never actually realized this... jj4

one of my fave singles Heartbreaker even uses a bunch of interesting words: disarming, incessantly, euphoric, relinquish... cheryl1 

what an educated chanteuse cheryl1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.