/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

2 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

I said all stanbases are welcome, all opinions are welcomed, theres no right or wrong answer. Suck it up if you cant take it

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

lol I can take it. But you're complaining it turned into a "madonna wank fest" like what did you expect? Did you expect Gaga and Janet fans to come here and agree with you to boost your ego about your faves being superior with no question? 

giphy.gif

lol I can take it. But you're complaining it turned into a "madonna wank fest" like what did you expect? Did you expect Gaga and Janet fans to come here and agree with you to boost your ego about your faves being superior with no question? 

giphy.gif

No, but if your argument is merely a tit for tat without even dismissing my original argument to begin with, I am not entitled to entertain whatever bullshit you spout.

Im just here for the entertainment!

1 minute ago, /\quarius said:

No, but if your argument is merely a tit for tat without even dismissing my original argument to begin with, I am not entitled to entertain whatever bullshit you spout.

Im just here for the entertainment!

Your argument was dismissed. When I explained why I believe shes the queen of pop and when I said artists like Janet have their own legacy. Its not that difficult 

giphy.gif

Your argument was dismissed. When I explained why I believe shes the queen of pop and when I said artists like Janet have their own legacy. Its not that difficult 
giphy.gif

No it wasnt? L m a o if you believe that

Our argument : Madonna has made the biggest impact on Popular culture, therefore the title 'Queen of Pop' (aka, Popular culture!) is appropriate.
Your argument : Janet has taken more risks, *insert no examples of taking more risks*.

Wow, looks like you need some glasses.

Do you think you're the only one on planet earth that is aware of Janet's work? I mean, in this day in age if you're a fan of her it might seem that way, but lmao, give us a break.

Why should I allow you to remain ignorant?

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.