/\quarius

is Madonna TRULY the queen of pop?

Well, then. For the 3rd time, post your argument.
Another news flash : a wikipedia page is not an argument.

That wasnt...the....point....hence you are once again proving how deluded and biased you are. Use your critical thinking skills and go back.

Posted from my SM-G550T1 using the FOTP app

16 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Awwww Madonna stans have to contest a simple achievement such as "biggest risk-taker in the Universe", is it because they know they live in an echo chamber?

See, that's the problem with other fan bases, we get patronized for simply acknowledging well known facts about our fave. I mean, are we supposed to apologize for stanning the most successful & influential woman in mainstream culture? 

See, that's the problem with other fan bases, we get patronized for simply acknowledging well known facts about our fave. I mean, are we suppose to apologize for stanning the most successful & influential woman in mainstream culture? 

news flash: Madonna stans are deluded

4 minutes ago, /\quarius said:

Remember the post you quoted??????????????????????????????????????????

Yes, here it is : 

"The reason why I interjected is to let you know that Janet has taken as many.... if not, more, risks than Madonna"

Now where is the argument for that, grandma?

Yes, here it is : 
"The reason why I interjected is to let you know that Janet has taken as many.... if not, more, risks than Madonna"
Now where is that argument for that, grandma?

I believe that wasnt the only thing regarding my argument sweetie lets try that one more time

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@/\quarius     Madonna is the queen of pop because she has the most distinctive discography among female pop singers IMO. Janet, Mariah, Whitney may have done pop records here and there

Yes she is. However, the reason Madonna fans are so insecure is because has constantly been put in jeopardy; by the press, other fan bases, etc. While she is the biggest selling and most suc

This thread is ridiculous. Madonna is universally known as the Queen of Pop. Media has called Bruno, JT, Bieber, Usher, etc. kings of pop at some point in their careers, does that mean that MJ is not

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.